Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

stevo10

Senior List
Apr 18, 2001
Went to the afternoon function in LAunceston today. Very relaxing affair. Jase, Brown, Jess and Grima in attendance. Jase said he and Grima came down Friday early, so was definately not Grima in the intraclub game. Was suprised to see that Brown is actualy quite fine. Could by my reckoning put on a few kgs of muscle. As Denis said You need a Gorilla to play on a Gorilla. And I don't see any in our side.

013241ao.jpg

17s_Brown.jpg

I can't believe both are of the same person, there's such a difference.

Originally posted by stevo10
Was suprised to see that Brown is actualy quite fine. Could by my reckoning put on a few kgs of muscle. As Denis said You need a Gorilla to play on a Gorilla. And I don't see any in our side.

Yeah, but our gorilla has ten years of footy in front of him.

Following on from his "Best clubman award" at Freo, his "no problems" attitude about moving his life to Perth, comments by people here who have met him, and JYD's praise about Brown's professionalism, it seems to me that Brown has plenty of leadership potential. So if he becomes an established senior player, I reckon he'd be my pick amongst the 19 to 24 year olds as the one who could eventually captain our club.

Oh yeah sorry lol didnt think of that,
Cheers Tashi and yeah Leigh Brown you rock.
hahahaha even though you look like u need a shave and a haircut.

Originally posted by SkARkS_69
Oh yeah sorry lol didnt think of that,
Cheers Tashi and yeah Leigh Brown you rock.
hahahaha even though you look like u need a shave and a haircut.

I reckon hes based his hair on Rod Crowe:p Anyway it looks alot better than the first.

Go Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back