ExTasDeeMan

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
NYC
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons
News is good after the Fitness test this morning.

will be good to cheer the man on Saturday!!

:( Wish you'd given him another week.

Given the players you have missing he'll probably play forward. I don't like this as we don't have an ideal matchup (Robertson is another nuisance matchup). An in form Joel Smith would do, but he's having an awful season. If he plays further out around CHF Croad might get the job which i'd be more comfortable with. His shoulder should get tested early by a couple of our defenders.

If he was still going to be out for another week and with Neitz and Miller gone, I would really start to worry. This will take a lot of pressure off our forwardline. I would think they could play Holland at CHF, let Bruce do his usual roaming unless he is a bit unfit which in that case he could simply play up forward the whole game. We could imitate Hawthorn's move by having a small FF and using Yze leading from the goalsquare. Midfield should match up well and the backline should go alright but it will be hard finding a matchup for Williams since Whelan is out. Any ideas on who could go on Williams?

I say Bizzell on Williams. we have noone to match him for pace but Bizzell will do an honest job. if not maybe Rivers? will give us a good height advantage

Holland will float around FF tryin to present a target with Bruce and Yze also leading out of the goal square. Robbo will take up his recent weeks and 2003 position of CHF. Johnson will be sorta in and out for white and holland, depends how we are going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back