Competitions Design (and win) a badge that encapsulates the Melbourne Board experience

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a potentially dreadful idea (thanks Proper Gander), but I'm always an advocate for creativity, so what the hell.

We're (I'm) looking for a badge that truly emphasises the chaotic, unhinged nature of our board for all to see. Rules are as follows:

If you're submitting a design

Please provide the following:
  • Your proposed badge in these dimensions: 22 x 22 pixels, 32 x 32 pixels, 48 x 48 pixels, 64 x 64 pixels. If your design is particularly good and you're not overly tech savvy, happy for you to just provide the 64 x 64 version and I'll do the resizing.
  • A description that can accompany the design, i.e. 'The Happiest Place on BigFooty'
If you want a badge

Please post and vote in this thread.

Choosing a winner

To keep it simple, the design with the most post interactions wins.**
*this may change to a poll, depending on how many submissions we end up getting.
*Mod discretion etc

Other rules
  • Nothing NSFW. Just don't.
  • As tempting as it may be, please don't use your design as an opportunity to target/make fun of other posters. If it's a good-natured jest, I'll allow it; however, it's unlikely to be selected as the winner (see 'mod discretion etc')
  • Bear in mind that badges are very small, so consider the level of detail your image provides and what people will actually be able to see.

1710808817380.png

Right so it happens I have something pretty much perfect repurposed from another project.

Noting the instructions, for a square image either 22 x 22 up to 64 x 64 pixels, I have taken care to design something that is 2048 x 2048 pixels, knowing that this will look perfect and chief can sort a whole new scope for vast badges.

I trust this is satisfactory.

PG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Rock Clapping GIF

I like the idea of this PG but im a little confused with the tire swing, can you explain for a simpleton like me please... just my own thoughts, I think it would be good under "First and best" the demon has hung himself from the tree while above "Worst and last" the demon is as is having the time of his life on that swing. Would sum up the board well.

I like the idea of this PG but im a little confused with the tire swing, can you explain for a simpleton like me please... just my own thoughts, I think it would be good under "First and best" the demon has hung himself from the tree while above "Worst and last" the demon is as is having the time of his life on that swing
I just wanted to emphasise how happy and carefree we are

Edit: I like it though. I might try that next

I just wanted to emphasise how happy and carefree we are

Edit: I like it though. I might try that next
I said I was a simpleton. I dont know why but I thought one was representing something different to the other.

I said I was a simpleton. I dont know why but I thought one was representing something different to the other.
Oh because on this board we’re always happy, win or lose :hearteyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back