Coach The BigFooty Melbourne Board vs Simon Goodwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thanks for the idea Bluelegs

So basically our coach has NFI when it comes to picking a team, I thought it'd be fun to keep a tally over the year on how we rate the selections.

Round 0: Spargo selected out of nowhere and was terrible, Billings sub. Bigfooty wins
Round 1: Brown/TMac selected, TMac surprisingly good and team plays well. Goody wins
Round 2: Pick a stupidly tall team and we either make Petty sub which seems awful, or Windsor is sub which makes our team awful. Goody makes Hore sub because he foresaw May and Lever getting hurt, Goody wins
Round 3: Board agrees with Goodys decisions, Woey sub which makes sense. Draw
Round 4: Board isn't sure about keeping Brown in nor playing May, May pays off but Brown is useless (And Oliver was clearly inhibited). Draw
Round 5: Browns continued selection irks certain posters on here, unless Woewodin is sub there isn't much else to criticize though.

Current total: Goody 2 Bigfooty 1 Draw 2

I'll track this over the course of the year and see what the final score looks like.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R right now
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Melbourne board DNA:

OP
10 x shitposting
1 post on topic
12 x shitposting
Danster
Assorted shitposting

My favourite bits are when someone who doesn’t know the rules accidentally responds to the OP by which time nobody knows what they are on about

Melbourne board DNA:

OP
10 x shitposting
1 post on topic
12 x shitposting
Danster
Assorted shitposting

My favourite bits are when someone who doesn’t know the rules accidentally responds to the OP by which time nobody knows what they are on about
What thread even is this lol I actually don't know

so effectively if Melbourne win, Goody wins and if Melbourne lose, Bigfooty wins?
Not necessarily, there could be weeks where we agree with the moves and win or lose and there is no winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back