Preview Preview and Changes vs North Melbourne. 1:10pm @ NIMBY Park, Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
season 7 episode 6 GIF

Yeah big Neita got close a couple of times, but fell just short

Farmer's nine in the second half vs the Pies. Could have had a monster day but was benched for pretty much all the second quarter by Daniher for some undisciplined acts IIRC.

Farmer's nine in the second half vs the Pies. Could have had a monster day but was benched for pretty much all the second quarter by Daniher for some undisciplined acts IIRC.
Not sure thought he was playing poorly and only came on for beams when he injured his ankle?. Pretty sure farmer hit the post at some point in that second half burst.

Not sure thought he was playing poorly and only came on for beams when he injured his ankle?. Pretty sure farmer hit the post at some point in that second half burst.
Might have been I can't recall, just remember him sitting on the pine for ages in the first half.

Reporters asking Goody if Grundy is a chance as the first question in his press conference today. Really? What do you reckon dickhead? 🤦‍♂️

Reporters asking Goody if Grundy is a chance as the first question in his press conference today. Really? What do you reckon dickhead? 🤦‍♂️
They're going to run this story into the ground unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and captain ******** chimes in with a 4th question about Grundy. FMD. Could see Goody's patience wearing thin after that, dont blame him at all. "Its not about Brodie its about the Melbourne Football Club", well said.

Journalists and Brodie Grundy 🤝 BaliDemon and Ben Brown

No Clarry this week, looking likely for next week.
Keen for Clarry of course, but I'm almost more excited to see what it does for Trac's game. We've had to drag him back into the middle more the last couple of weeks due to the utter incompetence of Jordon and Harmes. With Oliver and Sparrow back (and Viney in great form), Trac should be able to spend 60-70% of the game forward. Could be a real point of difference come finals time.

Keen for Clarry of course, but I'm almost more excited to see what it does for Trac's game. We've had to drag him back into the middle more the last couple of weeks due to the utter incomptence of Jordon and Harmes. With Oliver and Sparrow back (and Viney in great form), Trac should be able to spend 60-70% of the game forward. Could be a real point of difference come finals time.

100%. I reckon ground balls have been our weakness at both ends - McVee and to a lesser extent, Bowey, have helped a bit on the defensive end and Trac is the wildcard for forward fifty in that area IMO.

...and captain ******** chimes in with a 4th question about Grundy. FMD. Could see Goody's patience wearing thin after that, dont blame him at all. "Its not about Brodie its about the Melbourne Football Club", well said.
Thumbnail on club website is perfect:

1691029548633.png

100%. I reckon ground balls have been our weakness at both ends - McVee and to a lesser extent, Bowey, have helped a bit on the defensive end and Trac is the wildcard for forward fifty in that area IMO.
Was so sick of seeing Lever crabwalking over a groundball waiting for somebody to push him over and snap a goal last year. Must have happened 20 times.

McVee just picks em up no worries and runs away with it.

Keen for Clarry of course, but I'm almost more excited to see what it does for Trac's game. We've had to drag him back into the middle more the last couple of weeks due to the utter incompetence of Jordon and Harmes. With Oliver and Sparrow back (and Viney in great form), Trac should be able to spend 60-70% of the game forward. Could be a real point of difference come finals time.

They don’t hand these out to nuff-nuffs Scythe 👇🏼

334091FD-D044-4E93-A6DA-5F146DEB856B.jpeg

Was so sick of seeing Lever crabwalking over a groundball waiting for somebody to push him over and snap a goal last year. Must have happened 20 times.

McVee just picks em up no worries and runs away with it.
He really does have great hands and that is a sign of quality for me and the ability to pick out a player like a Vet player is huge as well. Great pickup

Edited: Corrected the gibberish I wrote so it is now readable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back