Preview Changes/Preview – Round 2 vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we make Windsor sub that is criminal. Way to damage the confidence of a young up and comer who hasn't done anything wrong.

None of these subs make sense. And wtf did Woey do wrong?
I'd imagine woey is just as much to do with wanting him to play a full game and us wanting to give petty minutes.

I don't agree with that but that'd be logic.

I think it would make far more sense to start Petty on the ground if we are going to play him and have Brown as the sub. Its dumb either way coz youre basically wasting your sub but thats what id do with what we have done, Petty has to get match fit. Let him play 2.5 - 3 quarters. 1 - 1.5 quarters does nothing for him

I think it would make far more sense to start Petty on the ground if we are going to play him and have Brown as the sub. Its dumb either way coz youre basically wasting your sub but thats what id do with what we have done, Petty has to get match fit. Let him play 2.5 - 3 quarters. 1 - 1.5 quarters does nothing for him
Is there any other club with as much contempt for the sub? Other teams pick players who can help them win games, Goody just seems to pick whoever's walking past his office at the time he thinks about it.

Is there any other club with as much contempt for the sub? Other teams pick players who can help them win games, Goody just seems to pick whoever's walking past his office at the time he thinks about it.
Only other way that bench makes sense is if we have someone tall under an injury cloud that will likely be a late out.

na Goody just seen the 141 marks we took in last weeks win, and now he thinks that's the answer for everything and is loading the team up with more talls for even more marks!

na Goody just seen the 141 marks we took in last weeks win, and now he thinks that's the answer for everything and is loading the team up with more talls for even more marks!
Meanwhile a small in Billings had the most marks with 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is Goodwin we're talking about
Yeah, a smaller forward line will never work, why kick to guys who can seperate when you can fill your F50 with tall forwards and kick high balls to them standing still in the same 3 metres of space.

Yeah, a smaller forward line will never work, why kick to guys who can seperate when you can fill your F50 with tall forwards and kick high balls to them standing still in the same 3 metres of space.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

If we make Windsor sub that is criminal. Way to damage the confidence of a young up and comer who hasn't done anything wrong.

None of these subs make sense. And wtf did Woey do wrong?
I don't think it's about what Woewodin did wrong, it's more about getting Petty back into the team. For me a like for like would be a swap for Brown and keep Taj. I think because BBB was okay they want to see if that forward mix will work.

Appreciate the point, and I don't want to get into a public discussion about moderating; however, I do want to make a point that moderating isn't always black and white.

There is a fine line between what is baiting and what isn't, what is a personal attack and what isn't, etc. The BF site rules are applied, but there has to be a level of nuance as to how they're applied.

I just want to reaffirm though that there is no favouritism when it comes to moderating. I've given cards to some of my favourite posters on here, while there's some that I certainly don't see eye-to-eye with who have never received a warning from me.

TL;DR: I try to be as consistent as possible without shutting down reasonable discussion.

As always, happy to chat in PMs if there are concerns about moderating or how the board is run. Just bear in mind that we've only got one full-time mod at the moment, so there will occasionally be things that get missed (or at least, get actioned slowly) if they aren't reported.

Ta.
I’ve given cards to some of my favourite posters on here

So, um… where’s mine?

I’ve given cards to some of my favourite posters on here

So, um… where’s mine?
Hard to believe Mich0 and BaliDemon are Scythe's two favourite posters.

Apparently Ben Brown has been in the rehab group a bit this week, and they've talked about how they have to manage him, so perhaps the plan is Brown and Petty do a bit of a Voltron and combine for 4 quarters of 1 key forward? (ie - Brown subbed off for Petty)

Apparently Ben Brown has been in the rehab group a bit this week, and they've talked about how they have to manage him, so perhaps the plan is Brown and Petty do a bit of a Voltron and combine for 4 quarters of 1 key forward? (ie - Brown subbed off for Petty)

If we do that geez Goodwin hates the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back