Preview Changes/Preview – Round 2 vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wouldn't change too much after that. Petty needs at least another week and Brown did fine, all things considered.

Don't see how Tholstrup could give us any less than Sparrow at the moment, but can't see them dropping him.

Yeah, can't see them dropping any of the players that were actually bad so I wouldn't be surprised if it's an unchanged team.

All around pretty good team performance no real passenger's. Felt like we were the better team most the game. Good response after being jumped, think we kicked 6 of 7 goals after being 3 to 1 down. Still need a bit to work on in terms of forward 50 entries. Bulldogs are pretty average not sure why, just gave up in the end.

Sicily gotta be the dumbest campaigner with these suspensions. He is an absolutely elite footballer but keeps doing incredibly dumb things.
Its weird. People who play with him or have done say he is a quiet, disciplined but strong and controlled person.

just one of those people that keeps displaying a really short fuse, or no fuse.

Sure sounded like we are going to rush Petty back this week in Goody's press conference. Would like to see us give him another 2 weeks at least in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think any player should get dropped. I'd give Sparrow another week and hopefully he can find some form.
I don't think that's a good attitude to have. Should always be trying to improve and we can still very easily improve on that game.
Sparrow should go out for Tholstrup. Give the kid a look

I don't think that's a good attitude to have. Should always be trying to improve and we can still very easily improve on that game.

Agreed. Reckon Tholstrop or Doggy Brown or Woey would all offer more at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The backline looked very good yesterday but I wonder if we're too tall for some teams - May, Lever, Hore, T Mac and Howes are all 190cm+

The Hawks have Breust, Ginnivan and Watson. Without Bowey, our smaller defenders look light-on.

The backline looked very good yesterday but I wonder if we're too tall for some teams - May, Lever, Hore, T Mac and Howes are all 190cm+

The Hawks have Breust, Ginnivan and Watson. Without Bowey, our smaller defenders look light-on.

They also have Chol, Lewis and Gunston forward though so that's you're 3 talls. Howes and Hore can take Watson, he didn't look that dangerous to begin

Of course I want the team to improve, I'm just giving Sparrow another chance. If he's dogshit again then I'm more than happy to see him out.

Of course I want the team to improve, I'm just giving Sparrow another chance. If he's dogshit again then I'm more than happy to see him out.
Would you give him the chance if we lost?
What's one more week offer that the last 2 years haven't

Dropping Sparrow seems like the right call to me, he just doesn't really have a role in the team at the moment. I'd even look at playing Sparrow as the sub and Woewodin in that half-forward role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back