Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

So...JVR playing second ruck, ******* hell.
You mean you're not keen for him to go into the ruck and for us to kick it to Brown in a one-on-six?

Cheer louder.

Don't think we've tried TMac in there since Gawn went down at the Gabba early last year and with good reason, hes absolutely useless at it. Got absolutely murdered that night when he spelled Grundy.
Need Pedersen.

As I predicted last week when I saw they moved Jeffo to the backline in the VFL praccy match, they wanted to give TMac and Fullarton F50 time coz they were bringing them in this week..can absolutely see them both playing :$

Hope both Woey and Tholstrup get a full game but think that is asking for way too much from Simple Simo. More likely thebest case scenario is one of them is sub and the other doesn't play :$

Tomo for Hore is whatever but I'm fine with it.
Having just seen the lineup put out... i immediately thought, 'someone else is gonna be out'.
I'm wondering if JvR is ok?

Absolutely mind blowing that we've gone to TMac and Ben Brown only 2 weeks in.

I swear Goody reads BF and we are all being punked.

These selections are just horrific, like it makes me so mad Goodwin will get to coach the year out. We really need an awful season to rid us of him, Pert and Roffey.
Stafford and Goodwin read a book on forwardplay, they skipped over the boring bit at the start.

What did he say post match?

Don't remember the exact words etc, but remember Goody talking about all the KPP options we had coming back and he just seemed a little bit prickly talking about it, and I remember thinking oooh that doesn't sound good for Shache...

TMc cannot jump. So not even Goodwin would give him ruck duties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its hard to get excited at those ins re: tmac and bb, how are we this desperate in round 1? hope the dirty dirty Hore goes well

Thoughts on Salems role with Bowey out? Is last weeks mid game adjustment going to be permanent or is Hore a direct replacement allowing Salem to continue on ball?

Going to have a crack..

Out: Bowey, Spargo, Schache, Laurie, Tomlinson

In: Kozzie, Woewodin, Hore, Brown, McDonald

My thinking is they've brought in Hore to replace Bowey, McDonald to replace Tommo, Brown to replace Schache and getting Woewodin as a full time mid to cover off on Salem who'll go back to a half back.

Happy dayz
Just call me Nostradamus.

Media dept making the font so small that you can't see the atrocities, smart.

The thing that triggers me is that it says "Marty Hore is back!!!" like I'm supposed to know who he is? I'm glad they found him after he left but I've legitimately never heard of the campaigner.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back