Game Day Round 1 (2?) vs. Western Bulldogs @ MCG. 1:00 pm AEDT

What will be the outcome on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1710575450368.png

1710575545811.png
1710575587215.png
1710575610475.png
After a long offseason, Round 1 (the actual one) is here. Spirits are high on the Dees' BigFooty board, with posters over the moon with the returns of Tom McDonald and Ben Brown, who'll bring some much needed mobility, pace, goal scoring and contested marking power to the team.

This week, we butt heads with our brethren, the Western:tm: Dog, who too are feeling the malaise of supporting a club + coach that is still coasting on the achievements of one out-of-the-box season (or month, in this case).

The most important thing is that James Harmes has a nice time. Go number 4 22!​

Genuinely barracking for the dogs after last week's s**t show. Hopefully Toby McLean kicks a few
I’m not. I’m barracking for a disconnect from reality altogether. One thing I feel confident is that the game will be weird

Genuinely barracking for the dogs after last week's s**t show. Hopefully Toby McLean kicks a few
Also, you have to behave today

The Melbourne Board absolutely welcomes other team supporters at all times, and visitors like all of us must remain respectful of others at all times.

It is important for visitors to understand that the board is primarily for Melbourne supporters. Non-constructive posting, general trolling, or baiting Melbourne supporters will see your removal quickly and may result in a board ban. Repeat offences, injury trolling or personal abuse may also result in a regular or serious infraction.

Also, you have to behave today

The Melbourne Board absolutely welcomes other team supporters at all times, and visitors like all of us must remain respectful of others at all times.

It is important for visitors to understand that the board is primarily for Melbourne supporters. Non-constructive posting, general trolling, or baiting Melbourne supporters will see your removal quickly and may result in a board ban. Repeat offences, injury trolling or personal abuse may also result in a regular or serious infraction.
No deal
Ya 🦜

No deal
Ya 🦜
Sheldon Whitehouse Mic Drop GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A small leg shuffle to allow another attendee to pass me in the row.

A quiet "thank you" when taking my decaf.
The first is a good example. The quiet thank you is probably just respectful then having a function other than courtesy

The first is a good example. The quiet thank you is probably just respectful then having a function other than courtesy
I don't want to turn this thread into another one of our infamous disagreements, Gander.

But I might.

Dogs by a lot please. Any coach picking Ben Brown and TMac deserves to get flogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back