Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who at Melbourne is paying Montagna for all of this? He’s like a sentient form of Demonland
The Gawn crook in round 1 and probably shouldn't have played is pretty common knowledge I thought

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

How many lumbering giraffes can a single team support?

None of Gawn, TMac, Brown, Fritsch, Lever or May can do much of anything below the knees these days. JVR isn't anything special in that department either.
JVRs actually horrible below his knees. I don't reckon he wouldnt have kicked 5 goals from open play last year

Last edited:
Devils advocate here but maybe they selected Brown because he actually knows how to lead at the football? None of the other forwards seem to know this dying art.
* knows why TMac is in the team though.
That'll be great for 1 mark he'll take, meanwhile his opponent will have 5 and rebound all day as we struggle to lock it in

And the Swans moved up a gear last night to show us the speed and height necessary to win a game.

Pretty happy this isn’t on free to air and I’m not willing to pay for Kayo to watch the slowest forward line of all time.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Pretty happy this isn’t on free to air and I’m not willing to pay for Kayo to watch the slowest forward line of all time.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Sad Jim Carrey GIF
If you're not happy following Melbourne change teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogga leaving has just f*d us up tbh. He's a unicorn. Age wise was going to take over from Gawn when hitting peak. Can play a tall forward role better than anyone currently on our list. Plays as anthother mid when rucking. Meant we could rest Gawn the odd game as well. What we got back in return will never equate to the loss. I mean, we've got Schache trying to play that role. Fullerton ain't much better. FU Dogga

Remove this Banner Ad

Back