Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do we keep playing sick players? We've done it since Moloney in 186
Seems like we have 16 odd players who don't even need to hear team selection they just show up and get a game and the rest can fight for spots

Listening to the Thursday rub and Jay Z said Marcus Adams was inside the salary cap with Brisbane when he retired

Listening to the Thursday rub and Jay Z said Marcus Adams was inside the salary cap with Brisbane when he retired
Adams didn't retire until his contract was almost up at the end of 2023.

Pretty sure Dayne Beams claimed his contract was paid outside of the cap when he left Collingwood. Not even concussion related.

Guy is probably not a super trustworthy witness though.

Famous last words but christ that Dogs backline looks completely dogshit.

Even we might kick a score against that :$

All Australians everywhere, strong intercept markers, lots of speed.

Looks like the best dogs backline named for the past 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

All Australians everywhere, strong intercept markers, lots of speed.

Looks like the best dogs backline named for the past 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

My imagination sees Ben Brown and Tom McDonald running down Ed Richards as he streams out of defence.

not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montagna said he had some information that might explain Gawn’s lethargy against Sydney.

“There’s a little bit of mail that he might have been a bit crook, he might’ve been unwell going into that game (vs. Sydney),” he said.

“So, I expect him just to flex his muscles and show that he is still the best ruckman in the competition. Going up against Tim English, who might be the next big thing on the scene, I reckon ‘Maxy’ will take him to the cleaners.

“I think the Demons get the win that they have to get, and he’ll lead the way.”

Who at Melbourne is paying Montagna for all of this? He’s like a sentient form of Demonland

Pretty sure Dayne Beams claimed his contract was paid outside of the cap when he left Collingwood. Not even concussion related.
Sure did. And Gil was unable to confirm or deny this happened :rolleyes:. AFL love helping out the Pies. Jaidyn Stephenson suspension was a load of crap as well, literally negotiated with Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back