Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon as Brown kicks a couple o' snags we'll all be back on his bandwagon*

(*until he gets out bodied in the next contest)

Bringing Brown in is unfathomable. Not only is he uncompetitive in the air but he's also coming off minimal preseason.

I kind of get bringing Clarry in straight away (gun players should get some sort of leeway) but Brown has been a fringe 22 player for ~18 months. Just like the Spargo pick last week, it just makes no sense at all and will no doubt backfire.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bringing Brown in is unfathomable. Not only is he uncompetitive in the air but he's also coming off minimal preseason.

I kind of get bringing Clarry in straight away (gun players should get some sort of leeway) but Brown has been a fringe 22 player for ~18 months. Just like the Spargo pick last week, it just makes no sense at all and will no doubt backfire.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Desperation, and it's only round 2, not great signs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah no chance I watch the game now.

Hope the dogs smash us tbh, every bad loss brings us closer to the change we need.
Watch it and break another chair for all of us

cats2rise

Yeah no chance I watch the game now.

Hope the dogs smash us tbh, every bad loss brings us closer to the change we need.
Also, I’m really enjoying the Port Adelaide vibe from you of late

Billings has been named on the bench again, so sub status unknown
Going off how we picked a team last year I doubt he's sub two weeks in a row, think it will be Taj

McDonald, maybe? I guess less likely if playing back.
Don't think we've tried TMac in there since Gawn went down at the Gabba early last year and with good reason, hes absolutely useless at it. Got absolutely murdered that night when he spelled Grundy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back