Game Day Round 2 vs. Hawthorn @ MCG - Saturday, 4:35pm

WITHOUT LOOKING, do you think Sam Frost has played more games for GWS, Melbourne, or Hawthorn?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't mean to be crass, but this Saturday, we play a game of f**tball against the Hawthorn Football Club. And you know what that means: four points on the line. :madv1:

And you know what that means: we need to kick more points than the Hawthorn Football Club to secure those four points. :madv1:

Can we do it? Well, let's look at the FACTS.

FACT: here are the listed teams AT TIME OF WRITING.

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.14.18 pm.png

As you can see, the Hawthorn Football Club was STUNNED last week by the Essendon Football Club to the point that it decided NO CHANGES were necessary. We, on the other hand, always looking to tinker, have made the BIG, BIG change of bringing in Harrison Petty, possibly as the substitute on this occasion. Taj Woewodin has been omitted.

FACT: we have had the wood over the Hawthorn Football Club recently, but they often give us trouble.

Here are the three most recent encounters, but I don't think they tell the full tale; I feel like the Hawthorn Football Club is somewhat of a bogey side for us. And PERSONALLY, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see us lose the game of f**tball on this occasion.

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.19.41 pm.png

FACT: this was a really nice moment! :love:

I think that the Hawthorn Football Club will win by six f**tball points on this occasion. But what do you think?

Last edited:

Sam Frost poll is popping off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back