Universal Love Who is the best player who has played for the Melbourne Football Club since and including 2000? WINNER: Max Gawn

Who has been the better player for Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing that confuses me is the same posters who are saying all of these current players are over rated also keep telling us that the list isn't that good.
Me personally, I don't think Gawn is underrated, I just hate his face.

Can we end this please?!

Gawn a clear, clear winner. And the last few pages have been beyond desperate Rationalisation/justification.

The win for Gawn has been nice and Nietz.

prob would have voted for Nietzsche if not for the loud minority.

Also, he did have a chance to give us a great start to the 2000 GF but chocked and kicked a behind, then we got smashed.

prob would have voted for Nietzsche if not for the loud minority.

Also, he did have a chance to give us a great start to the 2000 GF but chocked and kicked a behind, then we got smashed.

At least he didn't get thrown to the ground by tiny Caleb Daniel and beg for a free in the 2000 grand final :$

The only knock i will say on Neita, is he didn't fly the flag for his teammate (i forget who Long KO'd) on Grand Final day when he it's one of those few times you certainly should have

(Still voted for him)

At least he didn't get thrown to the ground by tiny Caleb Daniel and beg for a free in the 2000 grand final :$
He certainly didn’t, along with a lot of other things.

The only knock i will say on Neita, is he didn't fly the flag for his teammate (i forget who Long KO'd) on Grand Final day when he it's one of those few times you certainly should have

(Still voted for him)
Simmonds. Long would get a dozen weeks for that today.

Simmonds. Long would get a dozen weeks for that today.
Didn't Green get smashed behind play too? I'm using my repressed child memories as i refuse even now to rewatch the game

I gotta say, kudos to the OP and other mods seemingly in control of the thread. Run a very tight ship right up to the critical moment and then more or less abandon it. Very on-brand for the MFC. Maybe someone’s gunning for a spot on the media team.

I gotta say, kudos to the OP and other mods seemingly in control of the thread. Run a very tight ship right up to the critical moment and then more or less abandon it. Very on-brand for the MFC. Maybe someone’s gunning for a spot on the media team.
Headless is away at the moment, or at least that's what he told me. He could also be venturing around the world to recruit more voters for his preferred option – use your imagination.

Nonetheless, I'll set a voting deadline for tomorrow at 5:00pm. Then we'll know once and for all who is better: A11dAtP0w3R or Bluelegs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headless is away at the moment, or at least that's what he told me. He could also be venturing around the world to recruit more voters for his preferred option – use your imagination.

Nonetheless, I'll set a voting deadline for tomorrow at 5:00pm. Then we'll know once and for all who is better: A11dAtP0w3R or Bluelegs
screenshot_2023-11-29-19-37-35-43_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329-jpg.1863014

I would rather him play for a free in that spot than twiddle his thumbs whilst two young players had their heads taken off.

I loved Neita and I do think he was a better captain than Gawn on field, but as a player it isn’t close. It is very odd to see people tearing down Gawn just because they don’t like him, I mean I think he’s cringe too but it isn’t going to make me think less of him as a footballer.

I would rather him play for a free in that spot than twiddle his thumbs whilst two young players had their heads taken off.

I loved Neita and I do think he was a better captain than Gawn on field, but as a player it isn’t close. It is very odd to see people tearing down Gawn just because they don’t like him, I mean I think he’s cringe too but it isn’t going to make me think less of him as a footballer.

Still far less of a cuck than Gawny, imagine being 6'10 and being fine with being rag dolled and stood over by a dwarf.

Have a sense of pride ffs.

Back