B Rookie Bruce Reville (2023-)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought other than Ah Chee, he looked the best out of our listed players in quarters 5 and 6 v Suns. Not easy playing with so many non-listed top ups against a Suns VFL side with so many AFL listed players but he looked good. Wasn’t perfect or dominant by any means but looked like one of the better players on the ground.

I think he will be a solid contributor once we field a VFL side with more of our listed players and I can tell physically both strength and fitness wise he has gone up a level. So I fully expect him to play at a high standard and if a spot opens up at any stage for him to be promoted from Cat B he may get a chance at senior level.

I thought other than Ah Chee, he looked the best out of our listed players in quarters 5 and 6 v Suns. Not easy playing with so many non-listed top ups against a Suns VFL side with so many AFL listed players but he looked good. Wasn’t perfect or dominant by any means but looked like one of the better players on the ground.

I think he will be a solid contributor once we field a VFL side with more of our listed players and I can tell physically both strength and fitness wise he has gone up a level. So I fully expect him to play at a high standard and if a spot opens up at any stage for him to be promoted from Cat B he may get a chance at senior level.
Id seriously be playing Bruce before a host of listed and rookies including the likes of KLohmann, Madden, Sharp potentially Answerth etc and think he would impact games more than what some of the blokes would

Remove this Banner Ad

Back