Buckets007 signs new 3 year multi-million dollar deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckets007

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
BY Fredrick Peterson

It has been more than 10 weeks since Buckets007 signed on with the Geelong Gumbies and finally Gumbies members can relax as I can announce that Buckets007 has extended his time with the Gumbies for a further 3 years.

After his debut in round one against the Dragons which saw him pick up 17 disposals and 3 goals, the Gumbies faithful demanded to the leadership group to secure this up and comer before he is lost or membership cards would be burned.

Reports coming from inside the club say that Buckets007 will earn $4,000,000 a year and negotiated a $10,000,000 signing bonus but word on the street is that Buckets007 will also pocket an extra $2,000,000 in “independent agreements”.

“I'm happy with the way the talks have gone and I am delighted to be with the Gumbies for some years to come” said Buckets007

“I hope to get back into top gear now as I can lay this to rest and not be concerned about my future”

Chatter 'round the water cooler suggest that the extended contract is good news to have after the BM SpamGate scandal and CTT's abrupt exit.

A source at the club who wished to remain anonymous had this to say. “Buckets007 signing with the club is great news and can't come at a better time as we face the hawks this week. We need everyone fully focused on this game and we can do that now the contract negotiations have concluded. I think it was getting to all us and it probably did contribute to our poor performance against the Demons.”

Jeez, you're on some good coin there Buckets. Who is your manager? He's a genius. However there may be some Gumby noses out of joint when the veterans see what the new kid is earning. Could be interesting times ahead.:cool:

Jeez, you're on some good coin there Buckets. Who is your manager? He's a genius. However there may be some Gumby noses out of joint when the veterans see what the new kid is earning. Could be interesting times ahead.:cool:

I thought about the players noses getting out of joint so i toned it down a hell of a lot :D :thumbsu:

No, because our club is loaded living off royalties from the Gumby name.

Your club is worthless :p

We live on Mt Buller and drive Range Rovers, clearly not worthless just poor performing.

You must all live in humidicribs as plasticine hardens i left out to long....

Monoply money is worthless!

My agent Max said I can sell my story to the local Leader newspaper for 50 bucks.. Im rapt.. :thumbsu:

Pretty tough competion up against the 12/yo gymnast from the local community college, I hope you win the sports star of the year.

Pretty tough competion up against the 12/yo gymnast from the local community college, I hope you win the sports star of the year.

Just got off the phone... Apparently my story isn't inspiring enough...

Star of the competition that recently signed a multi dollar deal with Roys FC.. It sells itself doesn't it....

They could start to profit from that measley little rag, but no, this weeks sports star is a 15 year old netballer who shot a goal once... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn I have to put up with 3 more years with this nobjockey.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back