Autopsy Bulldogs challenge convention that goals are better than behinds, comfortably defeat Great Waste of Space

Remove this Banner Ad

How was Cleary ?
Cleary is the sort of guy who plays 150 games and opposition fans won't recognise him.

Does what he's asked, no fuss, needs gym time to get the strength to stick tackles as GWS rolled their forwards pretty heavily and he often had to take bigger opponents. Uses the ball well too.

Two great wins in Sydney today. I hope the whole touring party goes back to the hotel and has a few satisfying beers. Great for morale, connection and work ethic moving forward. They all deserve it.

As long as the hotel doesn’t run out of beer.

Cleary
Gallagher
Darcy
Freijah
Odonnell
West
Jamarra
Cleary
Garcia
Vdm

Someone please tell me the average games for that combo.
Off the top of my head. In terms of games played, I reckon that VDM is the senior player on that list.

Good skills, football IQ great. Needs to spend more time in the gym. Needs to be Stronger in the air! Work on a weigh ball for hours on end with overhead strength. Pushed off the ball to easy and needs to stick tackles.
I just don't see it with Cleary, he's a decent role player but he does not add much to the half back line, Coffield once fit will replace.

Shout out to Keith has stabilised our defence very well, Khamis did good things but makes big mistakes and gets lost, Keith plays the percentages more Jones Keith O'Donnell is a very solid 3 tall defensive setup
This is what defenders need to do before anything. Having both Buku and JJ out has been beneficial. Buku looked good in the VFL forward last week but obviously no spot for him at the moment. JJ’s run is needed but with Buku there too, there isn’t enough pure defence. Keath is a sure defender.

I can’t think of the last decent win without a big game from either Bont or Libba. Treloar has somehow snuck under the media spotlight, he’d be a starting midfielder in the All Australian team right now.

I can’t see the logic in the use of Daniel playing half a quarter when he looks down on confidence unless the view is to start him next week with a five day break coming up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can’t think of the last decent win without a big game from either Bont or Libba.

Lost to the Cats with all-time performances from Bont and Libba, smash GWS away with no Libba and Bont quiet.

As Sam said to Frodo, share the load!

Good to see the contributions start to even out. Our much maligned depth players (eg Harmes, VDM) are improving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleary
Gallagher
Darcy
Freijah
Odonnell
West
Jamarra
Cleary
Garcia
Vdm

Someone please tell me the average games for that combo.
Darcy 16
JUH 53
VDM 54
Garcia 24
Cleary 7
Freijah 2
West 46
O'Donnell 18
Gallagher 10

25.5 games average.
Off the top of my head. In terms of games played, I reckon that VDM is the senior player on that list.
VDM one ahead of JUH, West actually surprised me with the amount of games he's played.

Sources tell me that Callan Ward just wanted to know how JJ felt when he kicked it to Bont in the Prelim, thats why he kicked it to us. Dreaming of what could've been

What’s happened to the handful of supporters GWS has? Looked like NSW was back in lockdown.

Great win. No Libba and a poor game from Bont make it impressive.

Our run home after the next 3-4 weeks is full of winnable games. I reckon even going 2-2 in that period sets us up ok.

Not getting hopes up as we’re a chance to shit the bed again next week. A win or at least a strong performance, would convince a lot of people that we’re a threat again.

Fun fact - if we’d won one of the epic fumbles against Geelong and Hawthorn we’d be fifth.

Deliberate. Bev cant afford to make top 4, if we win a flag from there it’ll prove everyone else was right. He’s aiming for a flag from 8th as the final STFU.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back