Analysis Bullies convincingly beat the Purples 118 - 69

Remove this Banner Ad

Very proud of the boys and Bevo tonight.

Bont is the best ever bulldog.

Bailey Williams' best game in a few years. Not many players can slow the game down around them. I hope we sign him soon.

L Jizz was huge. He just belongs in a dogs Guernsey.

All the naysayers about Marra can go and get f**ked. Kid took 10 marks on some of the best defenders in the league. He didn't hit the scoreboard but could've had 5.

TOB held his own tonight. Great disposal.

JJ has been great since he is playing in his true position. I hope we don't lose him from that last hit.

im going to just say it and will take the heat...

i like baker's work on the wing
I do to, I like his direct aggressive running patterns, and his pace and kicking; oh, he’s also got a good amount of campaigner in him. Much prefer him on the wing than Lachie stop prop floaty helicopter Hunter!!!!

Doctor : look we’ve got to ask the question

Libba : here’s the answer f**k off
Deciphering anything Libba has to say would be one of the more difficult tasks at the best of times.

The guy operates on a different pane than mere mortals.

Jeez we make it difficult at times, should have smashed them by far more if we could kick straight.

Great pressure across our forward and half forward line, they couldn't get it up the ground and Jones was intercepting everything.

Sad for McLean but footy is a cruel sport sometimes. Hope that Libba and JJ are clear of concussion although Libba didn't look happy with the doc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing what happens when you don't have Bazz Butchering the ball going inside 50...

Make him come via the Magoo's !!!

Lobb's influence on the game cannot be solely on numbers imo.

He took Brennan Cox off Naughton and JUH all night. That's worth it within itself.

Lobb held his own tonight imo. Building well.

Credit where it’s due, playing Timmy as a solo ruck has probably cost us a few games over the last few years even a couple of finals in my honest opinion, but now he’s really becoming the best ruck in the league. He is an all round ruckman that does just about everything. He could even be the first ruckman to win a Brownlow in 20 years or so!

Also, well done to the coaching staff for finally moving a couple of players back to their best positions. Williams wing/half forward, Daniel forward, JJ running back pocket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back