Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Burnie (Shockers) Dockers

Why couldn't you just ask the Burnie guys about those players in a more pleasantly enquiring tone? As I said, no need to be so RI&A all in one sentence. You don't even try to put yourself or your club in a particularly good light. Do you?
McKenna and Baldock are both ex Docker Juniors. Mckenna is about 6'-4" and can play forward back or in the ruck. He can run like a hare and is only 22 years old. He has spent the last 2 years playing senior football with South Adelaide in the SANFL and will be a dominant player in this league.
Baldock is only 20 years old and is a very talented young forward. He has been playing with South Burnie in the local country league (DFA). He is a very good mark and kicked 125 goals this year. There is a big difference in standard of course but he is good enough to do very well at TSL level. Has previously represented the NTFL and also made the Tasmanian Under 23 side a year or two ago.

Burnie Dockers will never improve with the likes of Stiffy Vincent running the show and Plant coaching ...for a club to succeed you must have good people in the right positions..if you want to have success at Burnie get rid of those two and you may have a chance to be a force again as a club.. once again a mass exodus of good people at the end of this season same old thing .. we will watch the Shockers Dockers again very closely again in 2011.. how many games did you win in Hobart this year?????

Burnie Dockers will never improve with the likes of Stiffy Vincent running the show and Plant coaching ...for a club to succeed you must have good people in the right positions..if you want to have success at Burnie get rid of those two and you may have a chance to be a force again as a club.. once again a mass exodus of good people at the end of this season same old thing .. we will watch the Shockers Dockers again very closely again in 2011.. how many games did you win in Hobart this year?????

The only time you get on this forum isto bag burnie, in particular vincent and plant. From the outside looking in i would say dockers on the right path, laycock and mckenna will will straighten up this young group who far exceeded your expectations last year as well as mine. You need a hobby champ because this is getting sad:(

The only time you get on this forum isto bag burnie, in particular vincent and plant. From the outside looking in i would say dockers on the right path, laycock and mckenna will will straighten up this young group who far exceeded your expectations last year as well as mine. You need a hobby champ because this is getting sad:(
of course if you care to take a look i started it ... why you idiots go with your head in the sand listen to what your supporters and life members are saying .. look at the board members leaving are you all blind .. thankfully a forum is for peoples opinion ... i could name names but i am not going to .. i could tell you all some things that would make you wonder about the credability of those running the club .. i will leave it for you to workout

all your comments sound the same. you should not use about four aliases to write nonsense like you do . are you the two blues or winged or hawk69 or mad mick next time you write in to the forum. cant wait to find out. if you keep bagging the burnie dockers like you have been you will be named because quite a few people know exactly who you are so to save an embarrasment to yourself keep your big trap shut.

all your comments sound the same. you should not use about four aliases to write nonsense like you do . are you the two blues or winged or hawk69 or mad mick next time you write in to the forum. cant wait to find out. if you keep bagging the burnie dockers like you have been you will be named because quite a few people know exactly who you are so to save an embarrasment to yourself keep your big trap shut.

who are you??? I dont hide behind a false identity like you I have made it quite clear who I am, just maybe there are 3 other people out there that agree with the way Burnie Dockers are going. I have no idea who the others are and dont really care. It is great to be able to have your say.

Dale Sheppard.

what are you an expert becuase you won your first senior flag in 5 attemps? just move on hawk and worry about going back to back instead of stiking knives in because you where moved on.

Good old buggsy/planty ah.... So its ok for you to get on hear and bag people out but as soon as other people have a crack you get all precious and have a good old sook! As for you thinking who i am, think again hero because i am not who you are trying to make me out to be!!! As for me writing nonsense buddy you know as well as i do everything that is writen on hear is all true because thats why all you pretenders always bite back:)

Get over it Mighty Mick, time to move on don't you think!!!

We should change this thread to "The ex Burnie Shocker Dockers" as you ex players and coaches are have a great time on here hey! We have Mr Clown down at Nth Hobart, Mr Fairy at Latrobe, Mr Fluffy at Devonport, Mr Fullahan at Penguin, Mr Black at Cuprona - all ex upset, sad and miserable "Ex Dockers" who are finding it hard to move on, I suggest all you boys get together one day and build a bridge and get over it, time to move on you sad little boys:D

Serious dude, your just as bad as the other snuffs getting on here. Think we had this discussion on private email not long ago!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I happen to be great friends with Stick Broomhall as a life member and backbone of the club he has told me that the president has very little support around the club and the coach does not have much more. I can only put forward what I am told.

Get over it Mighty Mick, time to move on don't you think!!!

We should change this thread to "The ex Burnie Shocker Dockers" as you ex players and coaches are have a great time on here hey! We have Mr Clown down at Nth Hobart, Mr Fairy at Latrobe, Mr Fluffy at Devonport, Mr Fullahan at Penguin, Mr Black at Cuprona - all ex upset, sad and miserable "Ex Dockers" who are finding it hard to move on, I suggest all you boys get together one day and build a bridge and get over it, time to move on you sad little boys:D

Couldn't agree more Planty, this crap has gone on too much.Seems like Burnie are on the up. If The Two Blues, Hawk69, Mighty Mick etc don't agree thats fine - they dont have too. I have gathered that they have moved to other clubs and seem happier there - or maybe not and wish to return to the Docker fold. Who knows and cares really. Why doesnt Hawk start thread about other TSL clubs too. That would be fun. WHo is Hawk anyway? Just my thoughts.

There's way too much crap and abuse going on. If it continues, red cards will be the result.

change the subject

Thanks god all this silly bickering doesn't really happen at this end of the state. If it was in my backyard like this I would be out of football. I hate reading this stuff. Mindless bickering that seems to raise its head all too often.

Get over it guys it just isn't worth carrying on like a bunch of sheila's trying to one up each other.

Personal swipes at this and that person. Not on.

Nothing better to do or think about?

Some are interested in proper discussion. Those that aren't will pay the price.

Harsh to red Mightymick, IMO. The pro Dockers aren't angels either....

As for Laycock, who knows? The dude might get himself super fit or he could continue to play SFA footy due to injury.

Best way to stop this crap Fred would be to delete this thread! There are a lot of sad little boys out their that are getting a real kick out of writing crap about other people.

Delete the thread Fred and stop this crap once and for all!!

Looks like the old rules for some and rules for others mentality ah boys....

LONG LIVE MIGHTY MICK

Laycock is a great pickup for Dockers, the only concern is how many games will he play?

Other clubs have to follow the lead of Burnie and get their local council to fund all their football operations. This will ensure all the clubs in SWL survive. You have to give Burnie credit where credits due. Getting their coucil to fund every thing is a smart decision. Laycock at full forward on one leg will still be an asset to Burnie.

Other clubs have to follow the lead of Burnie and get their local council to fund all their football operations. This will ensure all the clubs in SWL survive. You have to give Burnie credit where credits due. Getting their coucil to fund every thing is a smart decision. Laycock at full forward on one leg will still be an asset to Burnie.
I'm sure given the chance all clubs would take as much money as Burnie take from their council. It's just that not all the councils are quite as generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back