Remove this Banner Ad

Crock

All Australian
Oct 22, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
G'day all

We've had Foxtel sport for a number of years just so I could record and burn to disk the Hawthorn game that were not free to air.
This week the old Foxtel box gave up the ghost so they replaced it with a satellite dish and an IQ4.
Whilst the IQ4 allows you to record games/programs it doesn't allow you to burn to disk.
The back of the box has only 1 hdmi slot but it also has an ethernet and usb slot (not sure why)
I would preferably like to be able to transfer the games to my dvd harddrive so I could edit out commercials etc and then burn to disk.

Would appreciate if somebody could provide me with some advice?

Cheers

G'day all

We've had Foxtel sport for a number of years just so I could record and burn to disk the Hawthorn game that were not free to air.
This week the old Foxtel box gave up the ghost so they replaced it with a satellite dish and an IQ4.
Whilst the IQ4 allows you to record games/programs it doesn't allow you to burn to disk.
The back of the box has only 1 hdmi slot but it also has an ethernet and usb slot (not sure why)
I would preferably like to be able to transfer the games to my dvd harddrive so I could edit out commercials etc and then burn to disk.

Would appreciate if somebody could provide me with some advice?

Cheers
There are places where you can download the games to your PC. Not saying this is legal mind you, but neither is copying from your Foxtel.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back