Bye Bye (Paul) Roo

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I wrong but don't we hire his leadership consultancy firm and not necessarily Roos nowadays (or is it both)? It was his business partner Gerard Murphy that was running the leadership program at the club (which is equally as unimpressive) with Roos as a cameo, ideally we need to dump the firm too.

Incidentally this article mentions the firm being brought in by Noble but doesn't mention that Paul Roos is a co-founder (makes you wonder how much cash we've sent to Roos).

with million dollar account usually the director responsible for bringing in that client is heavily involved.

So, can anyone please confirm if Roos or his front company - Performance by Design - are still engaged or paid by the NMFC?

God damn blood sucking vampires.

So, can anyone please confirm if Roos or his front company - Performance by Design - are still engaged or paid by the NMFC?

God damn blood sucking vampires.
Yes Yes Yes sucking $$$$$ out of the NMFC and the funny thing the Board in whom we trust believe his Fu#king Bloods culture BS.
I hope no prey not 1 of the board are involving in selecting our next coach and don’t go running to that Hawaiian Hustler to seek his BS advice on who should be coach.

View attachment 1623335

Dear Paul, why you no mention us?

Because it was an embarrassing period in his life. He got told to go away by Nobles, which is harsh in any language, below are some examples of said language

Nevriázo kápoion

gamóto

yahshu

tabaa

Fakkuofu - my personal fav and from Japan pretty much similar to us, would sound great with the accent

You Dikkuheddo fakkuofu

ah well as we darn say

Stop this line on big footy why give this Fuc:in C:nt any time he used our club to boost his and son ego enough said stop this garbage NOW!!!!!!!!!

Are we still paying for the leadership consultancy? Bruh we got enough of that from the coaching panel and recruits alone. GET RID!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back