Cairns stabbing tragedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Rose Batty is not all there - but that's a conversation for another topic.

The media reporting on this has been disgusting.
Where are the witch hunt headlines? Evil mother faces court etc etc

She should be getting a Robert Farquharson type response.

You may want a trial by media, however she will have her day in court.

Farquharson, maintained his innocence, lied , tried to convince that he had a "coughing fit" and talked about "taking away the things that mean the most" to his ex-wife.

Well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming, when you say Rose Batty is 'not all there', that you mean she is consumed by grief at the loss of her son in the most awful of circumstances. Her behaviour seems to me to be quite in keeping with that and in fact she has been pretty rational from what I have read.

I see you're big on "nuance".

As for the Farquarson angle, do you have some mystical information on the case that us mere mortals haven't been privy to?

Would definitely be an interesting one.

We could have ten if you want, depends on how much of an empath you can be.

Isn't it strange, that the men she blames for domestic violence, the men she says hold the responsibility in stopping domestic violence, all have/had mothers. Isn't it disheartening that some mothers betray their sons by agreeing with what she says, because she's a mother whose had an awfully horrible time. Even though many mothers see their sons trapped by controlling females. Weirder that many male abusers, their mothers remain loyal.

I know a mother interfered with by her father, telling her daughter after he got to her as well, "he did it to me to, harden and shut up". No wonder she developed an amphetamine habit, quite violent and unpredictable in many ways. Went into relationships with like minded men. All ended badly. All children suffered. Father was probably interfered with by a priest ,when he was young, or an orphan that some politician ,journalist, police officer or magistrate visited on weekends, giving back to the community. Jimmy Saville/Peter Liddy style.

Now we might be understanding why the ruling class push the white ribbon foundation agenda. It wouldn't surprise those aware of how far the ruling class has gone to keep the systematic sexual abuse of young boys quiet.

Crazy world

Alot of what batty says is indeed right, we don't talk about domestic violence enough, its going on everywhere. we all see it, but we don't talk about. Alot of people who speak up to their mates about what they're seeing, lose the friendship, so they keep quiet. I bet you know people like this, I do. I know men who think they are quite happy with controlling violent women. I also know women in the same situation. But batty is manipulating it to suit an agenda. It's the same as some in the white ribbon foundation claim the documented behavior of those with borderline personalty disorder is a clear example of male violence against women.They hope you don't know that 80 % of those diagnosed with this disorder are female.Hope you don't know that 95% of those diagnosed are known to have suffered sexual or severe psychological abuse as children.
* me, you're a bent unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back