Can GAJ kick 50 goal this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Easily Geelong's best tis season, so consistent, gives 110% each and every week and has great skills and determination, especially around goal, i hope he can get over 60!

I think Gary will have a 50 goal season within the next 3 years but I don't think he will this year. Today he was brillant but he does have a knack for hitting posters and missing set shots.

thehoff said:
Hope so. I aid down $50 on him pre-season @501.

I would be a very hapy man!

Should be an All Australian at this rate.

You would hope, Chapman as well. Both should be AA.

Ablett has three bags of 4 and a bag of 6, you could be a very wealthy man this September!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell said:
Ha, yeah thatd be classic. His old man couldnt win one, but Jnr could! :)

(btw, yeah 6 goals is great, but once Snr got 9 goals in a game and got only one Brownlow vote.. my ma reminds me of it every year come BL time! :rolleyes: :D )

I think the fact that Carey, Ablett, Matthews etc didn't win one even more reflects the idea that the Brownlow is simply an award to a player who had a great season, rather than absolute champions.

However, it still has a pretty good strike rate!

chapmanmagic35 said:
I think the fact that Carey, Ablett, Matthews etc didn't win one even more reflects the idea... that the Brownlow is simply an award to a player who had a great season, rather than absolute champions.

However, it still has a pretty good strike rate!

.... that it is an award that goes to midfielders (preferably blonde) ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back