Analysis Can we beat Norf this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope so!

Failing that, will settle for Dusty 'don't arguing' Boomer Harvey into the top deck of the stadium. :D

North will be legitimately tough this year - with Swallow fit and adding Waite & Higgins I have them comfortably in the 8. They can match us in clearance work and arguably have the more potent forward line. They also have a good age profile which is likely to drop off as ours is reaching its peak.

I know Bred Scoot is an insufferable whiner, but I won't be terribly shocked or surprised if they knock us off this year. Upset, but not shocked!

North will be legitimately tough this year - with Swallow fit and adding Waite & Higgins I have them comfortably in the 8. They can match us in clearance work and arguably have the more potent forward line. They also have a good age profile which is likely to drop off as ours is reaching its peak.

I know Bred Scoot is an insufferable whiner, but I won't be terribly shocked or surprised if they knock us off this year. Upset, but not shocked!
And they have Nahas.
Deadset gun is Nahas!

As a bloke, Drew Petrie would be on Lumumba and Mitch Robinson's level. Dead set f**kwit.
image.jpg
The fact that you posted the above poll, proves that you are nothing but a troll. You obviously haven't met Drew because he is a cracking bloke, family man, and clubman. You wish you had him at your club for what has been thus far a great career!

View attachment 107064
The fact that you posted the above poll, proves that you are nothing but a troll. You obviously haven't met Drew because he is a cracking bloke, family man, and clubman. You wish you had him at your club for what has been thus far a great career!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: poor drew

He actually seems like a huge campaigner on the field, not sure what he's like off it to be fair though. It's a bit like when your lot call jack riewoldt a sook and a campaigner, but in reality he's a top bloke. Quite hypocritical don't you think pal?

:cry::cry::cry::cry: poor drew

He actually seems like a huge campaigner on the field, not sure what he's like off it to be fair though. It's a bit like when your lot call jack riewoldt a sook and a campaigner, but in reality he's a top bloke. Quite hypocritical don't you think pal?
Nup, I think Jack is a ripper!!!

View attachment 107064
He is an arsehat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WGAF about Drew Petrie being a good bloke? Most useless info posted on BF ever.
Cheers, do I get an award for that?? It was in response to a mate of yours talking about his good bloke/s**t bloke status in this thread... Sorry but couldn't help but bite, I'll show myself out.

Cheers, do I get an award for that?? It was in response to a mate of yours talking about his good bloke/s**t bloke status in this thread... Sorry but couldn't help but bite, I'll show myself out.
Groupie_ has your award. You can pick it up from him.

How many Coldmans has big Drewby won

FWIW, I've met Petrie once and he was actually a pretty decent human being. Even stuck around after his allocated time to talk to and sign the little Roos supporters stuff. That's right, all 4 of them!

It still annoys me that he only seems to play a handful of exceptional games a year and one of them is always against us. I've always thought of him as a good player without ever being a bona fide gun.

Please tell me that you'll have Groupie change his avatar before we play next, that thing freaks me out everytime l go to the main board, l can't imagine putting up with it the entire off-season on your own board.

Best of luck guys, hope you guys push later into finals this season. North-Tiger granny isn't it.

View attachment 107064
Stopped reading when I saw Rance won the poll

Please tell me that you'll have Groupie change his avatar before we play next, that thing freaks me out everytime l go to the main board, l can't imagine putting up with it the entire off-season on your own board.

Best of luck guys, hope you guys push later into finals this season. North-Tiger granny isn't it.

I always wanted to know is that a photo of Groupie_ lol

We will struggle with North. Hardwick has a superb record when we are the older side (something like 25-5), but not a great strike rate (roughly 28-53-1) when we're the younger side (Melbourne was older than us when they beat us last year).

North has the second-oldest list in the history of the game.

Should have won last year, cant explain it... we lost that game is the best way to put it, but credit to North for getting the job done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back