News Car Park for game Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that sucks for those of us that drive from 1.5-2 hours away.
there are some car parks near by along flinders st got fed square car park and a couple on other side of the road to that on the g side of lights to fed square car park and rod laver if your there early enough 2 events on there , i am driving from bairnsdale that morning and going straight to the city for the game so i am hoping to get somewhere near by and there early enough that i don't miss the start

Usually drive to Kooyong station then train it. That line had trackworks so I ended up behind Coles off of Linda Cres, where there were ample spots for a change. It's cheaper to park at the 'G however, with the extortionate prices of day tickets for the trains. I'm originally from the country and believe 'Myki' to be some guy who used to be a regular on Good News Week. Anyway, a great day was had by all, and the lass playing the bagpipes on the trek home was doing rather well !

Yeah I spent $15 parking in the multi level next door to the Lindrum on Flinders. Easy to get in and only a short walk to the ground.

Getting out on the other hand...............

About 5,000 people from the MCG all lined up to use the pay point at one time. Fun times.

Ended up parking in an enclosed carpark at a flat rate of $8. About 4 blocks away from Wellington Pde. Happy with that, and there seemed to be quite a substantial number of fellow Hawks parking there.
quite a few parked at fed square too though your $8 is better then my $12 though if i went docklands i could have paid $5 though would have had to tram it to the g from a further distance

quite a few parked at fed square too though your $8 is better then my $12 though if i went docklands i could have paid $5 though would have had to tram it to the g from a further distance

Tribeca Apartments on Albert Street. A nice stroll down to the Wellington Parade entry to the G.

had fun going home glad i saw sign about eatern being closed at bulleen road i went off at the chandler went home that way would have been stuck on the eastern for ages if i had not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do it in style park at Southgate cost $8 then catch the water taxi up the Yarra river to the Yarra landing just opposite Tennis centre and then catch the water taxi back again after the footy cost me last Sunday only $5 normally it's $9 each way per adult and it's quite enjoyable cruising down the Yarra especially after a win ,then i might have a couple of beers at Southgate before i venture back home.

I do it in style park at Southgate cost $8 then catch the water taxi up the Yarra river to the Yarra landing just opposite Tennis centre and then catch the water taxi back again after the footy cost me last Sunday only $5 normally it's $9 each way per adult and it's quite enjoyable cruising down the Yarra especially after a win ,then i might have a couple of beers at Southgate before i venture back home.
oh i forgot about the water taxi i want to try that one day saw a story in the paper about it

Thats what I call style:thumbsu::footy:

Usually drive to Kooyong station then train it. That line had trackworks so I ended up behind Coles off of Linda Cres, where there were ample spots for a change. It's cheaper to park at the 'G however, with the extortionate prices of day tickets for the trains. I'm originally from the country and believe 'Myki' to be some guy who used to be a regular on Good News Week. Anyway, a great day was had by all, and the lass playing the bagpipes on the trek home was doing rather well !

It's only $3.30 for the whole day on the weekend if you have a Myki.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back