Game Day Carlton v Western Bulldogs Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shows how important accurate goal kicking is. We kicked 18-11 and won by 28 points. If you flip that around to 11-18 which is the sort of accuracy we normally have, we lose by 7.

Yeah, I know it doesn't quite work like that .. (chaos theory and all that..) but you know what i mean.

That's why I love BigFooty.

Go to the main board and they reckon the umpires are loving us.

Come here and the opposite view applies.

I'm only listening to the game, so I have no idea what is going on. :D

This x1000.

Think everyone only sees and listens what they want to see hear. Last I saw we were 10 frees up. Some guys in another forum are going on about how pro-carlton the commentators were, yet there was a page before here when things werent going our way when every second post was someone going on about the pro-doggies commentators.

Now that's how you're supposed to play, from now on that's how you play.

bad-boys-car5.jpg

Blue boys, blue boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why I love BigFooty.

Go to the main board and they reckon the umpires are loving us.

Come here and the opposite view applies.

I'm only listening to the game, so I have no idea what is going on. :D

Main board is actively barracking against us. I know which team was getting the frees in their forward 50.

Very good for his moral. Who would of thought Gibbs is an on baller? Today's win proved anyone can be anything they want.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
If Lucas, Gibbs and Daisy can keep going the way they did today... then thats our centre line sorted out.

i said in the other thread i had a feeling we would win and we did, so many good players and Daisy Thomas was great i reckon, he might be just coming in to finally getting going

i said in the other thread i had a feeling we would win and we did, so many good players and Daisy Thomas was great i reckon, he might be just coming in to finally getting going
He managed to run hard for a couple of short bursts right up until the end which is a good sign. He's getting there with fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back