Carlton - Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoted for truth.

Ya gotta have 20 to 1 and the D list Australian celebrities they dig up to appear on it.

**** Bert Newton too.

What the **** does Dermie know about the internal thought processes of a Canadian wrestler who has just shot up his family? Anyone else think Tony Jones' lame sarcasm hides a big mess of anger? He is one pathetic, hateful wannabe.

Ya gotta hate that grinning idiot and terrible actor Samuel Johnson.

I've seen fish with better teeth than that sop.

Will probably live off the 15 minutes of Secret Life fame for the rest of his.

What the **** does Dermie know about the internal thought processes of a Canadian wrestler who has just shot up his family? Anyone else think Tony Jones' lame sarcasm hides a big mess of anger? He is one pathetic, hateful wannabe.
I refused to flick back to that program when I saw Tony Jones' fat mug and footage of Fev. :mad:

All those "celebs" are passing sarcasm off as wit like the unfunny ones used to do on The Panel.

thy, I think Dermott's Dad shot himself. :eek:

What do they feed Bert's toupee to give it such a shiny coat?

Johnson would hand Keanu an Oscar if they acted together. :eek:

I refused to flick back to that program when I saw Tony Jones' fat mug and footage of Fev. :mad:

All those "celebs" are passing sarcasm off as wit like the unfunny ones used to do on The Panel.

thy, I think Dermott's Dad shot himself.
:eek:

What do they feed Bert's toupee to give it such a shiny coat?

Johnson would hand Keanu an Oscar if they acted together. :eek:

Okay, that's no good but I don't reckon he's there for his compassionate insight on suicide. He was speaking more about the bloke's brain injuries...................oh, **** - perhaps I was wrong then. Thoughts? :eek::eek:

Bumped into Bert in a grog shop a few years back. Scared the crap out of me - he's a road accident up close. :eek:

Sure it wasn't a mirror you were looking into Bert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya gotta hate Yahoo mail have completely locked my account for some reason - I'm 5 days out from the wedding for god's sake - I need tables, invoices, floorplans and things!!!!!

Ya gotta hate Yahoo mail have completely locked my account for some reason - I'm 5 days out from the wedding for god's sake - I need tables, invoices, floorplans and things!!!!!

Change to Google mail, no spam better service

Ya gotta hate being conned into going as Sarah Palin for Halloween. :D

Well, I didn't put up much of a fight. :p

Sarah Palin is pretty f*ckin' scary! :D

Umm does that mean you will be wearing a dress.....

Gotta Hate that at the start of the day if you said we'd have 3 wickets on the board I wouldn't like it but I would of taken it but if you said we'd have 3 wickets and india had socred 285 all before tea then I would be pretty hateful.

Gotta hate Ponting's captaincy at the minute
I tell ya Walshy and I would be a better pace attack at the minute. It is not hard just because it is in the sub-cont
So angry.
We need a spinner - EddieB you are wristy. Can yopu fly to India fast?!

Ya gotta hate the Victoria Bushrangers in that match the other day
Bowler - wicket
then machine guns down his team and they all fall down dead
The newspaper got it right
VICHEADS!
Its just not cricket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back