Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Von Miller has trolled the Panthers by posting up the Jordan crying face on the Panthers players. He earned the right to do that and we will thank him for doing so over the coming years.

Haha. Good on him i say, you can just smell a rivalry coming now. Please make it back to the superbowl next year teams.

I'd be happy to never watch another NFL game after today. It just hurts so much. That said the Broncos are a good example of bouncing back fast after a terrible performance in the Superbowl
Just remember the feeling of the losses mate - makes the successes sweeter

today when I finally knew we had it, all the bad losses over the past few years un-bottled themselves and the emotions flowed

I'm gonna take 3 months off with our 2nd kid on the way around the season start... Just gonna be Leaguepass, watch NFL and complain about Bersin still being on the roster for a whole season.

It was good to talk with you guys all season about Panther stuff. We need that negative media of a superbowl loss to spur us on again I think so next season should be fun.

Some big off season stuff like you guys said. I think Allen will go, and CJ will re work a deal to stay or he's gone. Norman will be re-signed but we need a lot of work in that secondary. McLain, Finnegan, Tillman were good stop gaps but it would be nice to get something long term there.

Just remember the feeling of the losses mate - makes the successes sweeter

today when I finally knew we had it, all the bad losses over the past few years un-bottled themselves and the emotions flowed

I hope we get that feeling one day! Congrats on the win, I think you guys played with that chip on your shoulder today and fully deserve it.

I'm gonna take 3 months off with our 2nd kid on the way around the season start... Just gonna be Leaguepass, watch NFL and complain about Bersin still being on the roster for a whole season.

It was good to talk with you guys all season about Panther stuff. We need that negative media of a superbowl loss to spur us on again I think so next season should be fun.

Some big off season stuff like you guys said. I think Allen will go, and CJ will re work a deal to stay or he's gone. Norman will be re-signed but we need a lot of work in that secondary. McLain, Finnegan, Tillman were good stop gaps but it would be nice to get something long term there.

Secondary not all bad man, we still get Bene back next year, Coleman and Boston will be our starters at safety next year, add one more corner mid/late in the draft to partner Josh and we are set for a few years yet! :thumbsu:

I ****en hate sports.

Cry me a river 3X Brisbane Lion supporter. :p

Mate if i can laugh about it now its not all bad, we had a great year and exceeded all expectations. I must say ive enjoyed the ride and almost every moment of it, twas a whole heap of fun when you really think about it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cry me a river 3X Brisbane Lion supporter. :p

Mate if i can laugh about it now its not all bad, we had a great year and exceeded all expectations. I must say ive enjoyed the ride and almost every moment of it, twas a whole heap of fun when you really think about it :thumbsu:
The pain of being that close to going 4-peat sticks with you like no other! :mad:

Right Bucking Beads? :D

:(

Mate, we were in the lead at half time and looked the goods! Also we got absolutely killed by the AFL, having to play a 'home' prelim at the MCG!

Yea yea, so did we having to play in black today, do you know how bad our record in playoffs is playing in black now?

Ok, but 0-4 in Orange Super Bowl's is pretty bad

I say we ditch the black every post season for now on and just go with blue or white.

The Blue has grown on me anyway, i like it a lot.

Panthers #1 off season priority is to sign Josh Norman suggested numbers are to beat Revis first 3 years had have them worth over $48M. Franchise tag would be about $13.8M if they cant work out a deal.

But looking at recent TE contracts you got Olsen for a steal last off season at 3yrs $22.5M. when Zach Ertz signed 5 years $42M. and Travis Kelce 5yrs $46.8M

Remove this Banner Ad

Back