Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the Pats, man I love our D. They're intense as hell and Kuechly is amazing. We might go on to lose this but our future looks so solid.
Thought we were done there, have seen brady do it too many times! Kuechly is an animal, would love him at North!

Im a Giants fan but the Panthers are the only other team whos results I give a sh*t about. The rest of the NFL I watch for the enjoyment. Absolutely love watching you guys go about it. Cam is something special and Kuechly is just an absolute beast

You know, it kind of occurred to me during the win against the Bucs, when Mike Mayock made a comparison of Cam Newton with a particular A-grade, successful QB. Then has been further affirmed watching the game against the Prissy Patsies. Carolina will be to this decade, what the Steelers were to last decade. What do ya think?

Big Jim 11 After SB42 and 46, the Giants will alwys have a special place in my heart! :hearts:

Woodson liking my post further validates my theory. Yes it does. He knows. Probably figured it out long before I did.

Truth be known that back in the day upon following the Steelers, there was TWO QB's that were black QB's who played with plenty of flair and captured the imagination of yours truly.. Randall Cunningham who started with the Eagles before moving onto the Vikes who reached the CC (but lost to Atlanta)… and Warren Moon who gave the Steelers HELL.. the combination of these two QB's has so much familiarity with how Cam Newton plays …just seems to be the BEST of Both Worlds.. keep tabs on Cam and hope he gets to achieve more than what Moon & Cunningham couldn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy.

cam99.gif

You're welcome.

I haven't been following the NFL long but I reckon Cam has really matured this year. Would really love for the Panthers to pick up a good WR for next season. Could really help the offense I think.

geez.. i hope steve smith doesn't read this forum :eek: Granted he is getting on in age and hasn't had his best season, but make no mistake, he is a gun WR. i hope he doesn't retire

geez.. i hope steve smith doesn't read this forum :eek: Granted he is getting on in age and hasn't had his best season, but make no mistake, he is a gun WR. i hope he doesn't retire

Smith is a gun but is getting old and needs help. Another quality WR target would be huge for Cam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back