VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

When we are trying to link up with handball with the likes of Fullerton, Verrall and Farris White its little wonder. This team is far too tall. So Melbourne!
This is one of the problems with the VFL competition now it is the reserves for senior level - they are (or feel) obliged to play all fit senior level players so the team balance goes a bit out the window

It’s been the AFL listed players that have been really disappointing.
AMW is the only one who deserves to be anywhere close to selection based on skill level. Tholstrup isnt close. Our talls are all slow, weak and useless.

Apart from kicking in from behinds haven’t noticed him .
Yeah I saw him walking out there from the huddle so hes out there but really quiet game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda hoping we just rest Lever for the Port game, Crows game is off a 5 day break don't want to take any risks.
Agree. He was obviously worried about something. Players would know when something feels NQR. Would be silly to push it and get it wrong

I think he was probably scared he'd done the ACL again, when he did it against the Dogs in 2018 it was a very random incident that didn't even look bad.
Yes. I’m sure that was the worry. But even if it was just mild paranoia, I’d prefer he felt confident. Apparently when you are nervy about injury is the exact time when you get injured.

Agree. He was obviously worried about something. Players would know when something feels NQR. Would be silly to push it and get it wrong

Have noticed him grab his knee in every game this year - Not sure if it's been the same knee every time tbh - but wonder if it's something he's been carrying? Would partly explain his lowered output.

How did you think he played generally though A11?

I didn’t see any of the game but just looking at the stats and he had 21 touches and 7 tackles.
Zero impact, wouldnt have known he had 21 touches watching the game, couple of stylish looking kicks going inside 50 but neither were marked (or on target enough to be marked). Absolutely nothing positive to take from this game for any Melbourne listed player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back