Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad did play over 500 games for the club, and they are moving to the new ground and facilities soon, so maybe?

When do they move to a new culture? Their junior teams are full of thugs and have been for decades and it goes unchecked. There is some talented kids but they are up against it because they are allowed to do what ever they like and get away with it. At least the smart ones like Bell have the sense to get out. It is the most unwelcoming unprofessional so called sporting club I have evr come across. Its a pity the rain didn't wash the whole dump down the drain.

One of the kids that work with me said his old boss went for the Learmonth and Gordon job and missed both and that Learmonth have someone from bungeree. He reckons his old boss is a top coach and missed out cause he hadnt coached for a while, so they must be pretty good or have plenty to bring with them.

Got a name? We're not talking about the smartest clubs going around you know.

Got a name? We're not talking about the smartest clubs going around you know.

His name is Ken Norman, met him Saturday night, extremely positive bloke who knows his footy and says that coaching appears to have passed him by now, he said he keeps getting beaten for jobs by better candidates so what can he do, but he did say he was thinking about coaching reserves footy somewhere in the future, from what I read here a lot of clubs could do worse

Skipton in talks with L.George!!!!!!!!!!
Possible assistant coach.
Toby Boyle also back from a year off............

Good news for the emus!

Surely Hoggy isn't that silly? Coached Redan for about 15 minutes a couple of years ago and will have had more success in that 15 minutes than he will out at Creswick.

I don't care who you have running that club, they are still in the ass end of the world with the worst facilities going around...

Maybe he is that silly...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some of these are signings others may be just talk
learmonth have picked up
chris mcguigan-lakers
daniel mcmahon-lakers
broderick cambell-lakers
? fitzpaterick -east point
robertson-east point
nick bone has gone to carisbrook or castlemaine

bunninyong
ebery-lakers
ned gilbert-east point
d horbury-redan

dunstown
brennan-ballarat
cammeron-ballarat

bungaree
anderson-lakers

waubra
gregg-lakers

some of these are signings others may be just talk
learmonth have picked up
chris mcguigan-lakers
daniel mcmahon-lakers
broderick cambell-lakers
? fitzpaterick -east point
robertson-east point
nick bone has gone to carisbrook or castlemaine

bunninyong
ebery-lakers
ned gilbert-east point
d horbury-redan

dunstown
brennan-ballarat
cammeron-ballarat

bungaree
anderson-lakers

waubra
gregg-lakers

bunninyong
ebery-lakers
ned gilbert-east point - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t
d horbury-redan - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t

dunstown
brennan-ballarat - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t
cammeron-ballarat - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t

bunninyong
ebery-lakers
ned gilbert-east point - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t
d horbury-redan - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t

dunstown
brennan-ballarat - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t
cammeron-ballarat - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF s**t

calm down buddy, some are rumours but i can tell you that you will be supprised in the commin weeks about the dunstow pair

From what i hear dunstown could use some good news, rumours surrounding disaray in the committee and players unhappy are getting about so anything good will help

calm down buddy, some are rumours but i can tell you that you will be supprised in the commin weeks about the dunstow pair

Brennan is a definite to Dunnstown...told that by a Ballarat Committe man

Also heard Matt Stasse has gone to Beaufort since he missed out on the Lexton coaching job to Shane Fisher.

i have heard that matt stasse is following Eamon Johnson to Johnson's old club Glenthompson/Dunkeld in the Mininera League

Yes that is the strong rumour getting around also that it is huge coin and they dont have to train. Not surprising though apparently they used to shower together at lexton:eek:

Does anyone know when a draw gets released? Also still have not heard a lot on the Lexton Plains clubs recruitment wise. Better get your act together or you teams will be a waste of time in this stronger league.

Any word on a few lesser spoken about clubs. Ie: recruitment, prospect for next year. Finals chances.
Gordon,Ballan,Clunes,

I think it has been mentioned already that Steve Nicholson is playing & coaching at Gordon. Massive pickup for Gordon as he was an absolute gun at Waubra. Almost one them a flag in 07 off his own boot.

Word is that Daylesford have lost a couple of their younger players (U/35s) to other CHFL clubs. Savage Garden to return to CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back