Central Highlands Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive shock but what can you do.
Hopefully all the recruits stay but if they dont where gunna be in for a long year. Micheal boyd will be good. What i have read about him he is a good teacher and has been pretty succesful with coaching at a higher level

Is it just me, or does Ballan turn over more players than Manchester City? Must be something wrong out there. In theory, they should be a strong club given the population (for both player aquisitions and supporters). I know they pay quite a few players... But they seem to stay there for a year and then go missing.

Who are clubs playing in praccy matches? are they still doing that lightning premiership at Learmonth?

Is it just me, or does Ballan turn over more players than Manchester City? Must be something wrong out there. In theory, they should be a strong club given the population (for both player aquisitions and supporters). I know they pay quite a few players... But they seem to stay there for a year and then go missing.

Who are clubs playing in praccy matches? are they still doing that lightning premiership at Learmonth?

Could be about to turn over a whole lot more too if the noises doing the rounds are true. Possibly facing a mass exodus of players with a struggling Ballarat club set to be the benefactor. The sharks are circling!

Nice scoop there little pig. Anyone word on the new guy Michael Boyd?

Boyd a very good coach of young players, seems to be able to get the best out of them. Don't think he's had a senior gig before though, has been an assistant at pretty high levels but he may be in for a tough initiation given the circumstances.

Pity, because he one of footy's nice guys.

Could be about to turn over a whole lot more too if the noises doing the rounds are true. Possibly facing a mass exodus of players with a struggling Ballarat club set to be the benefactor. The sharks are circling!

Who exactly do Ballan have that would benefit anybody..

So are they all leaving now shanks is gone? Im guessing all going back to Sebas??

So are they all leaving now shanks is gone? Im guessing all going back to Sebas??

I know there all sebas juniors but they havent played at a higher level for a long time. Interesting times for ballan. Shanks leave and the rest follow. He cant have been that good a coach or person.

Hepburn have signed 3 gun roosters players & are close to signing turley & raworth from gordon

Heard that Hepburn had offered massive coin to Turley, getting close to the $20,000 mark. Told them that he was happy at Gordon to which they offered more!!!! I hope thier money runs out one day, they can't go on buying premierships every year!!!!

half a team walkout at ballan??? bring players form the 2's up or play the 10 or so 18s that came up that shanksy was talking up in the paper 2 months ago??

Heard that Hepburn had offered massive coin to Turley, getting close to the $20,000 mark. Told them that he was happy at Gordon to which they offered more!!!! I hope thier money runs out one day, they can't go on buying premierships every year!!!!

Woweee! $20k large. Turley's not a bad player, but 20k, give me spell! Couldn't blame anyone for going there for that much cash. Mind you, i'd be straight in the car after training and games, head to Gordon and pour a few hundred over the bar each week. Be good if Hepburn could spend some money on some decent facilities, absolutely attrocious. It's bad enough dealing with all the derro's out there, without rooms which are reminiscent of a detention centre.

Woweee! $20k large. Turley's not a bad player, but 20k, give me spell! Couldn't blame anyone for going there for that much cash. Mind you, i'd be straight in the car after training and games, head to Gordon and pour a few hundred over the bar each week. Be good if Hepburn could spend some money on some decent facilities, absolutely attrocious. It's bad enough dealing with all the derro's out there, without rooms which are reminiscent of a detention centre.
i like you alot, it really is disgusting the can not even build new rooms, if beaufort ballan and buningyong can surely hepburn can, even springbank started to do renos on both rooms

half a team walkout at ballan??? bring players form the 2's up or play the 10 or so 18s that came up that shanksy was talking up in the paper 2 months ago??

i like you alot, it really is disgusting the can not even build new rooms, if beaufort ballan and buningyong can surely hepburn can, even springbank started to do renos on both rooms

If you're going to sign up with your club's name as part of your user id, the least you can do is string a couple of sentences together that actually make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Branch, Jacob Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Leon, Troy Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Oppenhuis, Matt Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Wilkinson, Christopher Pending 24/02/11
As expected the Ballan Clearances are coming....

Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Branch, Jacob Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Leon, Troy Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Oppenhuis, Matt Pending 24/02/11 Ballan Football Netball Club Ballarat Football League Wilkinson, Christopher Pending 24/02/11
As expected the Ballan Clearances are coming....

Think ballan will be glad wilkinson is leaving. Only collyer begbie leoin where regular senior players. Also hearing the asstiant coach is leaving aswell

If thats the case its just more reason to dislike the burra.... I really don't like how they target good players from the lower clubs.. Recruiting from outside the league is all well and good, recruiting the best players from the lower teams isn't fair game I don't think..

Good to see C/L and Skipton gaining some players. Should be competitive against a lot of sides and have few wins along the way. :) Would be more than competitive if they can get their sides back to where they were. Top 8 for sure.

Good to see C/L and Skipton gaining some players. Should be competitive against a lot of sides and have few wins along the way. :) Would be more than competitive if they can get their sides back to where they were. Top 8 for sure.

Many from Skiption have talked up their clubs chances against CHFL clubs in the past. Now that they are in the same league, they are all bailing because they know they were always going to get a touch up from the better sides in the CHFL. Mediocre players will no longer be able to go out there and jump on board for a premiership...will make recruiting more difficult.

Heard Chris McGuigan heading North to work in Queensland in the coming weeks....

Big Loss to Learmonth's recruiting plans if he does, can anyone confirm?

Who has got praccy games coming up?

Clunes have skipton march 19th but not sure where, also they play the following Saturday evening against two clubs from other leagues as part of flood relief. Round robin type night. Great to see a huge crowd attend and pump money back in

Seems skipton have got back both matt and jimmy shelton as well as signing adam and chris wright

Matt Shelton played reserves for the worst team in the MCDFL last year and couldn't get a kick, will be lucky to be cutting the oranges in the CHFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back