Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Rons back.

Anyone heard much about Cohuna? Heard Jack Dean is off to Boort along with his brother, Sam, who plays for Woorinen.
Speaking of, a lot of talk whether or not their Melb players will be returning for 2013. Siciliano is over in New York searching for a job at the moment so doubt he will be back for much of the seaon. Lovett, Higgs ect??

You stay classy.
Victor and higgsy are o/s, Lovett is staying. So lost a couple, heard Owen hone is off to the mallee somewhere too. But heard from a woorinen source a handful of handy mates of trenfields from Melbourne will be making the journey up

Reports that Wes Pye is leaving Boga? If so, huge loss to the magpies on top of their near mass walk out which consists of majority of their top 5-7 players. Boga in strife early?

You stay classy.

Is he off to Sea Lake???

You ladies are not getting confused with Wes Harrison are you? If Wes Pie leaves Lake Boga ill bare my ass in the main street every Saturday morning during the football season on exactly 9:30am out the front of Coburns for 10minutes

You ladies are not getting confused with Wes Harrison are you? If Wes Pie leaves Lake Boga ill bare my arse in the main street every Saturday morning during the football season on exactly 9:30am out the front of Coburns for 10minutes

Sounds a bit stupid to Ron, quite immature actually. Ron heard a rumour he may be off to Sea Lake but that may just be jibberish. Dont get all antsy in your pantsy 'Guardian' and stop shooting the messenger. Hope Wes does leave so Russell and Gerard can drool over your bare white bum while selling some Nikeys.

You stay classy.

Saw cam millward in town picking up supplies for a store in barham.. Heading back out to play after an o/s holiday?

Ladder predictions for 2013
1. Kerang
2. Woorinen
3. Cohuna
4. Swan Hill
5. Nyah
6. Koondrook - Barham
7. Mallee Eagles
8. Tyntynder
9. Tooleybuc - Manang
10. Lake Boga
11. Balranald

1. Kerang
2. Woorinen
3. Cohuna
4. Swan Hill
5. Nyah
6. Koondrook - Barham
7. Mallee Eagles
8. Tyntynder
9. Tooleybuc - Manang
10. Lake Boga
11. Balranald
Gee unless you've heard something I haven't, cohuna and nyah would have wanted to pick up a number of quality players to be up that high

1. Kerang
2. Woorinen
3. Cohuna
4. Swan Hill
5. Nyah
6. Koondrook - Barham
7. Mallee Eagles
8. Tyntynder
9. Tooleybuc - Manang
10. Lake Boga
11. Balranald

I think the Saints might finish a little bit higher then that. Have picked up some handy ins over the summer.

Nyah will be interesting. Picking up arguably the best player going around but coming from a long way back so will probably need another 5 or 6. Agree Saints would be expecting a big improvement on last year. Really starting to look like a two horse race between Woora and Kerang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nyah will be interesting. Picking up arguably the best player going around but coming from a long way back so will probably need another 5 or 6. Agree Saints would be expecting a big improvement on last year. Really starting to look like a two horse race between Woora and Kerang.
Losing shadbolt and rhode doesn't help, and thompsons getting on, can't do all the work these days. Saints basically have 2 new recruits with Hayden Walters and Sullivan back, plus picked up a couple. Would agree with woorinen and Kerang, almost definately at this stage

Losing shadbolt and rhode doesn't help, and thompsons getting on, can't do all the work these days. Saints basically have 2 new recruits with Hayden Walters and Sullivan back, plus picked up a couple. Would agree with woorinen and Kerang, almost definately at this stage

I agree Woorinen will be strong, but they will be stronger in different area's this year, they will miss that drive out of the guts losing Victor and Sam, but they still have some quality onballers that will match it with just about anyone in the league in saying that the recruits they have picked up will make there forward line very difficult to match up on and there back line will remain as probably the best in the league. I believe the side they field this year will be just as good or if not better then last year.

I agree Woorinen will be strong, but they will be stronger in different area's this year, they will miss that drive out of the guts losing Victor and Sam, but they still have some quality onballers that will match it with just about anyone in the league in saying that the recruits they have picked up will make there forward line very difficult to match up on and there back line will remain as probably the best in the league. I believe the side they field this year will be just as good or if not better then last year.

Really? big call :eek:

Who are the Players that are going Improve them so much,Dont agree they had the best Backline, pretty hard to go past Kerangs defence with what they did to every side last year!!!

Are they going to be ten goals better off I doubt it!
Kerang will be five goal better side than last year!
Who is nyah recruiting that's the best going around? Big call that...
I'd say that woora won't have a fwd mid def that's the best in the comp they might have the best pies in the comp but that's about it! Check the for and against column in the ladder of last year enough said.

Are they going to be ten goals better off I doubt it!
Kerang will be five goal better side than last year!
Who is nyah recruiting that's the best going around? Big call that...
I'd say that woora won't have a fwd mid def that's the best in the comp they might have the best pies in the comp but that's about it! Check the for and against column in the ladder of last year enough said.

I agree, no one will get near kerang unless they get smashed with injuries.
Wasn't Cupido linked to nyah this season? If so, there is 70+ goals.

Saw cam millward in town picking up supplies for a store in barham.. Heading back out to play after an o/s holiday?

Yer by all reports his working up there for a while? Herd some very big news today that Andrew Walsh (ex Essondon vice captain) has signed with barham! From all reports he is Jesse smith first cousin, and too top it off, Walsh is bringing his best mate mark mcveigh with him? What 2 inclusions they would be to the side! 3 ex AFL players along a heap from the VFL

Yer by all reports his working up there for a while? Herd some very big news today that Andrew Walsh (ex Essondon vice captain) has signed with barham! From all reports he is Jesse smith first cousin, and too top it off, Walsh is bringing his best mate mark mcveigh with him? What 2 inclusions they would be to the side! 3 ex AFL players along a heap from the VFL

That would be huge for KB and the league. Big $$$ though.

Seems like it's going to be a fairly tight season, with a bit of late recruiting happening. Fair to say injuries will play a huge part in how some clubs go.

Would be good to get an update on the ins and outs of each club, if anyone is willing to have a crack!

I agree, no one will get near kerang unless they get smashed with injuries.
Wasn't Cupido linked to nyah this season? If so, there is 70+ goals.

If stupido lines up for nyah which I doubt he will he will at least double your 70 goal prediction. Can't see him travelling though. But the trotting track will be a big draw card for him. Would cost the demons big $$$$ to secure that autograph..

Yeah Cupido to Nyah apparently has a job so great news for the league if true. Would be great if KB could pull something like that off but surely they would bust their points.

cohuna 3rd? all i've heard is what they have lost from last year. can cofirm the rumors around the essendon boys at Barham may be true.

Interesting as I had heard that he had signed to play with a side down in the Essendon District League that is coached by a borther in law. Massive for K/B if it is true though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back