Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

agreed they had control, but only until mid way thru the 3rd 1/4. thats the worst performance from Cohuna this year and still got the win.

Thought cohuna was a champion team?? Didn't think a champion team would play a bad game in such a massive crucial game.. Maybe some of the champions players in your team struggled in the big contest???

Thought cohuna was a champion team?? Didn't think a champion team would play a bad game in such a massive crucial game.. Maybe some of the champions players in your team struggled in the big contest???

why would that be directed at me?? i never said they were a champion team. maybe you need to go back thru the forum and direct this at whoever said it. but while i'm on here, to play so poorly and still win against a team who everybody beleives has a shot at winning the lot probably says that Cohuna are on the right track.

why would that be directed at me?? i never said they were a champion team. maybe you need to go back thru the forum and direct this at whoever said it. but while i'm on here, to play so poorly and still win against a team who everybody beleives has a shot at winning the lot probably says that Cohuna are on the right track.

Credit to the opposition in that maybe they didnt allow the mighty Kangas to paly as well as they have been.

Really disappointed for my boys that they couldn't take the scalp

Credit to the opposition in that maybe they didnt allow the mighty Kangas to paly as well as they have been.

Really disappointed for my boys that they couldn't take the scalp

your right, Lalbert's pressure for the 1st half was excellent, unfourtunatley for them they could not sustain it for 4 quarters, the Kangas structure and fitness ran them into the ground, the margin would have been greater only for bad kicking at goal

Koondrook-Barham, he hasn't played for a year or so due to work but he should be a very handy pickup for them.

By the looks of the score on the weekend and the fact that Cam Milward put a clearance to Eaglehawk Sat night they need all the help they can get.

Huge game on the weekend with the Swans taking on the Eagles. Could well decide the 5th spot on the ladder. With X Moloney out due to state commitments, one would think the Swans may be up against it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

new bloke looked good, obviously out of touch as I believe he hasn't played footy this year. Came into the game nicely. Very good win by lalbert, I know swan hill were missing moloney but lalbert were missing their Full forward, CHF, Fullback, peter aikman and will expect Thompson for the finals.

new bloke looked good, obviously out of touch as I believe he hasn't played footy this year. Came into the game nicely. Very good win by lalbert, I know swan hill were missing moloney but lalbert were missing their Full forward, CHF, Fullback, peter aikman and will expect Thompson for the finals.
Who are they? B Bennett, Andrews (is he gone for the year)??
From what I sore it was an even game for 3 quarters, but when the weather turned ugly, lalbert played them a lot better.
Lalbert safe as they have a good run home. 5th spot between either the dogs or swans, but the upper hand would have to be with the dogs!

Andrews FF(serious injury), Comden CHF late withdrawal(minor injury), bennett (serious injury) , aikman back this week, Thompson at Bendigo gold.

Ron saw a clearance of Jarrod Molony go through to the tigers. A very classy player for De La Selle in the Vafa A grade, thought he hung the boots up. Will he be playing ones at tiger land, what are his connections out there?

Ron saw a clearance of Jarrod Molony go through to the tigers. A very classy player for De La Selle in the Vafa A grade, thought he hung the boots up. Will he be playing ones at tiger land, what are his connections out there?

Burgundy!! I think the contact would have to be with Aaron Cadd?? I'm sure they would have gone to school together

Possibly could be. He would be a very handy addition at this late stage.

ALso Daniel Demaria and Kieran McLaughlin went to school with him and I believe they are still very good mates. Heard he is only playing twos Cause McLaughlin coaches them.

Interesting round, good to see Nyah get up over Swan Hill, surely that puts Swan Hill out of the race for 4th and 5th spot.
Angus Grigg getting best on for Cohuna and kicking straight again, this fellow sounds very classy, i assume all the Cohuna lads are giving him wristys after the game to say thanks

Interesting round, good to see Nyah get up over Swan Hill, surely that puts Swan Hill out of the race for 4th and 5th spot.
Angus Grigg getting best on for Cohuna and kicking straight again, this fellow sounds very classy, i assume all the Cohuna lads are giving him wristys after the game to say thanks

Great point Ron. You stay classy

I'm sure Ron Burgundy is giving himself wristys whenever he gets on this forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back