Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Ron Burgundy is giving himself wristys whenever he gets on this forum
Mmmm really good input on this forum soldier, not so classy, would appreciate if you kept your non-witty un-humorous comments to yourself next time.
On a more intelligent note, anyone care to have a stab at the jack betts medal so far? Rons top three so far would be M.Ianucci (Woorinen), M.Kelly (Mallee Eagles), T.Coates (Kerang). 3 extremely classy fellows.

Mmmm really good input on this forum soldier, not so classy, would appreciate if you kept your non-witty un-humorous comments to yourself next time. thats the pot calling the kettle black
On a more intelligent note, anyone care to have a stab at the jack betts medal so far? Rons top three so far would be M.Ianucci (Woorinen), M.Kelly (Mallee Eagles), T.Coates (Kerang). 3 extremely classy fellows.
Christian Bock would have to be very close to leading, if 1 A.Grigg keeps playing the way he is he might get it in half a season of football.

Christian Bock would have to be very close to leading, if 1 A.Grigg keeps playing the way he is he might get it in half a season of football.

League medallist think of who you don't think will win it. 7 out 10 times it will be a surprise.

For what it's worth Mills, Bock, Andrivon and Cadd are my choices.

League medallist think of who you don't think will win it. 7 out 10 times it will be a surprise.

For what it's worth Mills, Bock, Andrivon and Cadd are my choices.

Like most years the winner will be a midfielder coming from a middle of the range side where he has no competition for votes m.kelly would be a good bet or x. Moloney or even jack orourke any of these blokes would be worthy winners. But if the umpires don't understand the rules how do you expect them to vote for the best player on the ground?!

Smoky's for mine are grigg, cotchett and maher

Like most years the winner will be a midfielder coming from a middle of the range side where he has no competition for votes m.kelly would be a good bet or x. Moloney or even jack orourke any of these blokes would be worthy winners. But if the umpires don't understand the rules how do you expect them to vote for the best player on the ground?!

Smoky's for mine are grigg, cotchett and maher

I'm not sure Marty Kelly has no competition for votes. Steve Thompson and Mills have been quite good from all reports I get from home

Sorry roota Forgot your the patron saint of lalbert. Lets be honest moloney has a heap more competition than kelly and will probably take it out again..

Rumour has it you got suspended surely that's not right or did you finally knock that stubborn froth off that big bad cappuccino?

Sorry roota Forgot your the patron saint of lalbert. Lets be honest moloney has a heap more competition than kelly and will probably take it out again..

Rumour has it you got suspended surely that's not right or did you finally knock that stubborn froth off that big bad cappuccino?

Not sure about Moloney having heaps more competition than others, hit me up with a few??

How many will Grigg kick against Balranald this weekend? Could get very ugly.

Jack betts medal 2013: Jack Orourke/X moloney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delighted to get a phone call to tell me that Lalbert rolled Kerang today

Seems to me the way Lalbert hit the ball and the player that Kerang can not handle physical pressure. They bullied Kerang all day hitting the packs hard and fast. Sure it was wet and a low scoring game but some excuses that Kerang had some out are only matched by Lalbert having six decent players out themselves. Great effort never seen Kerang supports leave a ground so quick.

Seems to me the way Lalbert hit the ball and the player that Kerang can not handle physical pressure. They bullied Kerang all day hitting the packs hard and fast. Sure it was wet and a low scoring game but some excuses that Kerang had some out are only matched by Lalbert having six decent players out themselves. Great effort never seen Kerang supports leave a ground so quick.

Well said Guardian. The eagles wanted it more from the get go. Some of the you fellas really stepped up.

3 massive ins for the game against the bulldogs will make it a cracking game in a couple of weeks.

Carn the Eagles.

Great odens ravens! The blues would be feeling somewhat... blue?
Must have been a great performance by the eagles, but is this the wake up call the blues needed? Other teams may not be so intimidated by Kerang now, will be a very interesting finals series thats for sho.

Swan Hill beating Woorinen?? Whats the go there. I thought the tigers were a serious threat this year.

Mallee Eagles starting to hit there straps. Should only get stronger when Thomson(Gold) and Andrews get back. Speaking of Andrews, when is he due back?
If the Eagles get over the Dogs this week, that will put them in a great position to go deep into the finals.

What are the rules regarding finals location, is there a rotation system in place or do clubs just bid for certain finals??? Noticed that Cohuna are hosting the second semi again this year and I believe they had a final in 2011 being the first semi.

What are the rules regarding finals location, is there a rotation system in place or do clubs just bid for certain finals??? Noticed that Cohuna are hosting the second semi again this year and I believe they had a final in 2011 being the first semi.

There is a rotation system in place, some clubs one year get to request a final and the next year the other clubs get to request a final. The clubs put down in order of preference which final they want and luckily for Cohuna they got the one they put as preference #1, I believe Lalbert also got their first preference as well.

There is a rotation system in place, some clubs one year get to request a final and the next year the other clubs get to request a final. The clubs put down in order of preference which final they want and luckily for Cohuna they got the one they put as preference #1, I believe Lalbert also got their first preference as well.

Thats correct. I think from memory you will find the reason why Cohuna has had a few finals in a row is because other clubs that were nominated for finals last year did not want the Sunday final, so it goes out to clubs if they want to take it up. Cohuna was the club that actually put their hand up to have it in the past. Now its their turn in rotation.

Thats correct. I think from memory you will find the reason why Cohuna has had a few finals in a row is because other clubs that were nominated for finals last year did not want the Sunday final, so it goes out to clubs if they want to take it up. Cohuna was the club that actually put their hand up to have it in the past. Now its their turn in rotation.

thats exactly how it has happened the last few years, no other clubs wanted that Sunday final

quote="cratalie1997, post: 29488291, member: 126765"]thats exactly how it has happened the last few years, no other clubs wanted that Sunday final[/quote]

System was set up when leitchville were in the comp- so it was 6 on each season. So one of the 6 on this season can always get a bonus final in the gap year. Think they can only get it once though.

Not much can be done just means the 5 rostered on for last year will never get that 3 in a row situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back