Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Travel won't bother him he is very professional. will play ten or a dozen games might not win it but as I said will double mahers votes. And finish at least top five.
Yeah fair enough then I have no doubt he will have a huge impact on the league. Is Justin Wilson going back as well?? The reason I ask is that him and Karl played together in Darwin and was thinking that was maybe the link.

Yeah fair enough then I have no doubt he will have a huge impact on the league. Is Justin Wilson going back as well?? The reason I ask is that him and Karl played together in Darwin and was thinking that was maybe the link.
Was Justin Wilson's injury serious? Apparently facial injury in Darwin on weekend.

Was Justin Wilson's injury serious? Apparently facial injury in Darwin on weekend.
Watched the St Marys Wanderers game on ABC iveiw and Wilson copped a very heavy knee to the cheek!! He was awake and talking to the medical staff and the commentators said he was up and about in the rooms. Would'nt surprise me if he had a broken cheekbone such was the impact. Who's Karl signed with?? Huge get!!

Watched the St Marys Wanderers game on ABC iveiw and Wilson copped a very heavy knee to the cheek!! He was awake and talking to the medical staff and the commentators said he was up and about in the rooms. Would'nt surprise me if he had a broken cheekbone such was the impact. Who's Karl signed with?? Huge get!!

Wilson played yesterday so no facial breaks. Lohde to kerang.

Sounds like Tyntynder are pretty well screwed this season.. Many think they wont even win a game

Wilson played yesterday so no facial breaks. Lohde to kerang.
Thanks Onball great pick up for Kerang!! No Wilson did'nt play yesterday as St Marys finished top and had week off, but he was interveiwed on ABC telecast of the Wanderers Nightcliff game and he was ok, no breaks!!

I heard along the traps that Bill Mcginness is heading to Sea Lake, However someone else told me he had signed a two year deal with Woorinen and they are not going to let him go?? Anyone know anything about this.

I heard along the traps that Bill Mcginness is heading to Sea Lake, However someone else told me he had signed a two year deal with Woorinen and they are not going to let him go?? Anyone know anything about this.

Bill wishes to be aligned with Sea Lake. He will be VFL listed again with the Bendigo Gold but wants to play with Sea Lake when he can. I haven't heard anything about a contract with Woorinen though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff. If he coaches like he played then they side they put out on the park will give one heck of a contest
Wouldn't have thought they will be give much of a contest with the team they will have.
Koondrook picked up a few good players by the looks of the clearances, wont be terrible.
Whats new on Woorinen and Lalbert? Bit quiet on here about these two teams after both making finals last year.

Wouldn't have thought they will be give much of a contest with the team they will have.
Koondrook picked up a few good players by the looks of the clearances, wont be terrible.
Whats new on Woorinen and Lalbert? Bit quiet on here about these two teams after both making finals last year.

They wil still have a few wise heads out there.

Lalbert should improve Hopefully they get some luck with injuries

A lot of talk has surrounded the teams that may/hope to make the top 5. What news do we have about Nyah, K/Barham, Balranald and Boga? Have any of these picked up any recruits? Or will it be a percentage booster, when opposition play these sides?

Okay lets liven things up a bit on here. Hugh Foott interleague coach with a 2 week suspension for those who dont make themselves available. Could make things interesting. What would be some inclusions? Would be a strong forwardline boasting a few from Grigg, Cox, Boyd, Livingston, Carrol, Andrews. Makes for a formiddable team!

Okay lets liven things up a bit on here. Hugh Foott interleague coach with a 2 week suspension for those who dont make themselves available. Could make things interesting. What would be some inclusions? Would be a strong forwardline boasting a few from Grigg, Cox, Boyd, Livingston, Carrol, Andrews. Makes for a formiddable team!

Is Grigg staying at Cohuna is he?

Lets get this cracking said Ron. Anyone heard of any CMFL practice matches? Who looked strong/depleted? Ron saw the night series last Friday night, Tyntynder looked like a colts team that recruited some players from an elderly home, no disrespect. Nullawill beat boga convincingly which is also a worry for the magpies at this point. Everyone stay classy.

Tyntynder in a lot of trouble, worse off then balranald the past few years. Woorineen looked good but everyone would look good against Tyntynder. Anyone see the lalbert/ tooleybuc game?

Lalbert will be the major improver in my opinion, have recruited high quality footballers and retained most of last years list.. If they can stay injury free I believe they can match kerang.

Sully looked good around the ground Friday night. Only won the one tap against lalberts new ruckman though. Very handy pickup if he can tap like that all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back