Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

He won a michaelson medal in bendigo to

Paul frew won that medal by about 10 votes but got suspended, Jamie Bond was runner up but also suspended. That left matty Aston and Lucas to do a Bradbury.

Very good player, but as recently noted skills were not his greatest asset but hard as a cats head.

Thamm is staying at Kerang I was told late last night

100% correct. Snowy has just become a dad, so I think he wants to finish off his career with his home club. If was intending to go to another club, within the league he would have done it a couple of years ago.

100% correct. Snowy has just become a dad, so I think he wants to finish off his career with his home club. If was intending to go to another club, within the league he would have done it a couple of years ago.

I believe the reason that there was talk of Snow leaving was due to some rumblings with the old man and the position he has held at the club. Could be way off but that is what I had heard

I believe the reason that there was talk of Snow leaving was due to some rumblings with the old man and the position he has held at the club. Could be way off but that is what I had heard

I think your on the money in relation to his old man

lucas is a super hard midfielder who's only downfall would be his disposal but yes if he has signed will be very close to the best midfielder in the comp, definately the hardest..

is that gospel that he has signed?
best/hardest in the comp pfft with all respect you blokes if you havent already heard troy cotes is back in the league i dont follow kerang but have seen him play and if theirs any body harder then him il be buggerd

Heard a bloke by the name of Peirce Liddle will be signing with Kerang. From the N.T but played a few seasons in the V.F.L with Casey and Bendigo Bombers. Anyone seen him play?

Heard a bloke by the name of Peirce Liddle will be signing with Kerang. From the N.T but played a few seasons in the V.F.L with Casey and Bendigo Bombers. Anyone seen him play?
Played for Aberfeldie in the essendon league when not playing vfl last season. Saw him take over a few games, so I'd say he'd fair pretty well up there.

Played for Aberfeldie in the essendon league when not playing vfl last season. Saw him take over a few games, so I'd say he'd fair pretty well up there.

Bluejet- u rated kuret 4th best recruit for EDFL- how do rate liddle to him??? Cause kuret is a jet and dominated CMFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone here confirm if Shannon Keam is playing/coaching Cohuna this season? There's talk of him returning to play with Dimboola for 2012, would there be any chance or just a rumor? Dimboola have been recruiting pretty hard by the looks of things so wouldn't be surprised if they had been speaking to him, Luke Eldridge has been mentioned also, has he played in this league?

Cheers lads

Can anyone here confirm if Shannon Keam is playing/coaching Cohuna this season? There's talk of him returning to play with Dimboola for 2012, would there be any chance or just a rumor? Dimboola have been recruiting pretty hard by the looks of things so wouldn't be surprised if they had been speaking to him, Luke Eldridge has been mentioned also, has he played in this league?

Cheers lads

Signed sealed and delivered as Cohuna coach and taking a few with him. Keam has not played in the Central Murray before but not sure about Eldridge

Whats news up there all has gone a bit quiet. Hey Telstra how did you go with Morrison on the weekend. Any of those cunning plans work after that ton of his on the Friday??

• Nah we batted. He gets to bat sat n then Sunday in the cup, might get a sore neck!!
• Haven't heard much- swan hill ruckman, scary- cal, Hugh, Davies, Maloney n this new bloke- take some beating the swanners, been consistent for a long time.
Other than that not much talk. Getting pretty late to land players now

hi im trying to find out where ex afl players go after they are off afl list . so im looking to know if any ex afl listed or rookie players are playing in your competition? hopefully someone can help me

Daniel ward (ex Melbourne) coaches mallee eagles. David spriggs played for kerang last season. Not sure about this season, as did Heath culpitt who played for barham. Lance Oswald played for Nyah last two years who was on north melbs supp list and dominated the TAC cup. Darryl white also played for Nyah. Any more guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back