Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerang will have a handy midfield then with Coates wilson spriggs and co. Have they lost any big blokes? I see bardon and cotchett have left but don't recognize any others on the clearance list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cannot confirm but did hear that lovett had a hand shake agreement with woorinen but when they met to sign on he asked for an extra 5000. and woora walked away. don't know if its true

cannot confirm but did hear that lovett had a hand shake agreement with woorinen but when they met to sign on he asked for an extra 5000. and woora walked away. don't know if its true

Haha, love this time of the year, this story, 3 points for trying.... Presuming what happens n rumors this time of the year are always interesting n that's what is good about this thread! We never had a hand shake agreement with him, we never met to sign him n he asked for more. But I understand there have been a lot of rumours about it so stories will get mixed up along the way- but I'll just say those things never happened.

I'll try my luck at guessing now, is sprigs returning, as in Melb it was thought the 3 were all not going back. Either way kerang are looking good. Any news on the two brothers there, see they have played good footy in qld.

Think you'll find vet that he won the B&f and a media award he hasnt collected the league gong yet they will give that to him the Monday before the gf...

Thanks for setting that straight for me Rosco. He has had a massive season by all reports.
That's the word that has filtered through to us at the Tent Embassy in downtown Canberra.
In the words of one of our great leaders, 'SORRY'. HAHAHA!

Any word on practice matches for any clubs yet?
Almost time to have a crack at predictions for the year, premiers,runner up, medal, goalkicking e.t.c.
Not really in the know myself as I'm living in Melbourne but would love to see what you guys think!

Any word on practice matches for any clubs yet?
Almost time to have a crack at predictions for the year, premiers,runner up, medal, goalkicking e.t.c.
Not really in the know myself as I'm living in Melbourne but would love to see what you guys think!

Lalbert (whatever they're called now, Mallee Eagles isn't it?) playing against St. Arnaud (at St Arnaud) on the 31st of Mar

Hi

I live in Melbourne and am playing footy up in the country this year and heard a rumour about a group of country players from different leagues training together at Gosch's Paddock in Richmond.
1. Is this true?
2. If so, can anyone train there?
3. What times do they train?

Cheers

Hi

I live in Melbourne and am playing footy up in the country this year and heard a rumour about a group of country players from different leagues training together at Gosch's Paddock in Richmond.
1. Is this true?
2. If so, can anyone train there?
3. What times do they train?

Cheers

There is a city based country footy players training program, I'll endeavor to find ya some details

Remove this Banner Ad

Back