Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

This year is shaping up well with Kangas on top early swan hill with only the four points.. Interesting start... It would have been a while since Kerang have ventured to tigerland as underdogs... Lovett seems to be earning his cash with a nice bag of eight! Poor old balranald hey... Another Flogging should be another good round this weekend... Any thoughts on results?

My tips
Tyntynder
Woora
Boga
Swans
Kangas

Good to see Josh Jenkins making his AFL debut this weekend for Adelaide. Good luck JJ

Hey roota u being a lalbert boy and all would b able to tell me why did bedgy and luke Bennett get dropped for the cohuna game 2 good senior players would of helped the eagles on sat

Hey roota u being a lalbert boy and all would b able to tell me why did bedgy and luke Bennett get dropped for the cohuna game 2 good senior players would of helped the eagles on sat

If u were a lalbert person it would be your business, since your not its not, so no we won't be talking about what happens on the inside.

Are Cohuna the real deal Roota? Do you think they will have what it takes to go all the way?

Hard for me to say as I haven't seen Kerang, Barham, Swan Hill etc but they certainly have improved a hell of a lot. They are a bit like we were last year I reckon in that injuries may really test them but they are doing everything right so far so good on em

This year is shaping up well with Kangas on top early swan hill with only the four points.. Interesting start... It would have been a while since Kerang have ventured to tigerland as underdogs... Lovett seems to be earning his cash with a nice bag of eight! Poor old balranald hey... Another Flogging should be another good round this weekend... Any thoughts on results?

My tips
Tyntynder
Woora
Boga
Swans
Kangas

Wouldnt have thought Kerang would be underdogs against Woorinen. I give the tiges a chance but Kerang should be favourites in my book. Flooging Barham.....and woora lost to cohuna....just saying!

Did Lovett play full forward? If so then it's about time he was put up there. He needs to be put in a position to be most damaging whenever he gets his hands on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Lovett play full forward? If so then it's about time he was put up there. He needs to be put in a position to be most damaging whenever he gets his hands on it.

Would imagine that would be about anywhere on the ground danielkerr. His ability to break lines and deliver to the forward line, kicking goals, wouldn't matter where they play him, he would be a handful. Happy birthday too daniel. :p

Would imagine that would be about anywhere on the ground danielkerr. His ability to break lines and deliver to the forward line, kicking goals, wouldn't matter where they play him, he would be a handful. Happy birthday too daniel. :p

Spot on kg!! Was pretty disappointed with some of the negative comments about him on this thread when it first came to light that he would join the Tigers. It's a must for this comp to gain players of his statue. With blokes like Fev and Hall playing O+M this year let's hope ex AFL players make the move to play country footy. With all the talent that comes out of the VCFL it would be great to get some of that talent back!

No doubt he's damaging all over the ground but my case in point is the recent results of former AFL players playing in district leagues. ie. Luke Livingston, and Shane Harvey in the GRFL.

Woorinen have some quality midfield players who can do the grunt work with Lovett finishing almost anything they get within his region.

See Brodie Filo named in Kynetons side tomorrow.Dont think that id be all that keen to let one of my better players play a one off game with another club if you had a bye.

I believe Lee Pollock is lining up for Wakool for the next 2 weeks as well. Sounds like Shaun's not to fussed about them having a kick elsewhere.

Obviously both guys have family connections at those clubs but you wouldnt want them to get any injurys. I guess the little extra match fitness couldnt hurt

See Brodie Filo named in Kynetons side tomorrow.Dont think that id be all that keen to let one of my better players play a one off game with another club if you had a bye.

Thats probably the least he could do after burning them last year and taking a sign on. But thats just Rons opinion.

Thats probably the least he could do after burning them last year and taking a sign on. But thats just Rons opinion.

Hey Ron your info needs some research it was castlemaine and pretty sure if there was a sign on it would of had to be paid before he got cleared to raiders .I think he's going up to help his old man out U stay classy and knowledgable .

Hey Ron your info needs some research it was castlemaine and pretty sure if there was a sign on it would of had to be paid before he got cleared to raiders .I think he's going up to help his old man out U stay classy and knowledgable .

Very nice Busta Move but it seems to me someone is playing silly buggers with your teleproctor. PRETTY SURE doesnt cut it in the news room.

You sick to the dance floor.

Ah right your are bust a move, quit busting my balls. I must have one too many scotches. Dont quit your day job, you are far from classy.

An a good note, anyone know the interleague side picked for this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back