Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes the next few weeks will be a big test for them lads, they have been down in previous years but i think this year they will produce the goods.
Why hasn't Kendall gone back into the pioneers team with the good form he is in?

Not sure why he hasn't played again with pioneers again but to be honest with the way they run that show it could be any number of reasons. Nat is playing his first season of senior footy, playing in the ruck and has been very impressive.

Well done to Rick Thompson who took out our best & fairest for the second time:thumbsu:

Whats the go out at the nest ROOTA. I hear that Ward has been sacked by your board, much to the disgust of most people. Apparantly he was open to come back and play again but got shot down. Is it true that Bo Alexander and Macri are going to coach? Big loss your you guys.

Whats the go out at the nest ROOTA. I hear that Ward has been sacked by your board, much to the disgust of most people. Apparantly he was open to come back and play again but got shot down. Is it true that Bo Alexander and Macri are going to coach? Big loss your you guys.

Haven't heard a thing mate. I just turn up and play each week then head back home to Bendigo.

Only a few days out from the finals and no talk at all about it.

Whats everyone's tips?

Cohuna V Barham - Going to be a close one. Cohuna coming off a loss & Barham coming off a couple bad games as well. If Barham get there big names up and firing then they will be hard to beat but Cohuna are a better all round team. Cohuna for me.

Tyn V Wor - Going to be a great game after last weeks results. Were the dogs playing possum last week? Dogs will bounce back and win it I believe.

It seems Marcus Nalder owns Lovett and its become clear that if Lovett and Siciliano have a quite one, the Tigers struggle. Good win by the Dogs. On Sunday was a good game also. The raiders have some strong bodies around the ball and have a smart game plan.

Can someone from the Tigers confirm their booking of the town hall grand final night for celebrations and some shirts, hats and commitee jackets that may be on the print awaiting the go ahead? I havent seen a club do that since Tyntynder in the late 90s. Lucky they won.

It seems Marcus Nalder owns Lovett and its become clear that if Lovett and Siciliano have a quite one, the Tigers struggle. Good win by the Dogs. On Sunday was a good game also. The raiders have some strong bodies around the ball and have a smart game plan.

Can someone from the Tigers confirm their booking of the town hall grand final night for celebrations and some shirts, hats and commitee jackets that may be on the print awaiting the go ahead? I havent seen a club do that since Tyntynder in the late 90s. Lucky they won.

Yup as a Woora person n I can confirm all the above. We booked both of them straight after kerang smashed us by 7 goals n went thru the season undeafeted. Prob about the same time we lost to Swan hill n everyone said we wouldn't make finals.

You put it up to get a bite, u got one, but I won't let sh*t rumors like that be put up about my club by someone sitting behind a false name having little pot shots. Ppl may be hoping we go straight sets, but as a club we have gone from 2 wins to finishing second and the reserves finishing top- something we are very proud of.

And maybe we shouldn't be saying if Lovett n sic have quiet games we are no good, what's wrong with saying Gilbert, otoole, Bunyan, Fulton all dominated us n they were simply too good.

Yup as a Woora person n I can confirm all the above. We booked both of them straight after kerang smashed us by 7 goals n went thru the season undeafeted. Prob about the same time we lost to Swan hill n everyone said we wouldn't make finals.

You put it up to get a bite, u got one, but I won't let sh*t rumors like that be put up about my club by someone sitting behind a false name having little pot shots. Ppl may be hoping we go straight sets, but as a club we have gone from 2 wins to finishing second and the reserves finishing top- something we are very proud of.

And maybe we shouldn't be saying if Lovett n sic have quiet games we are no good, what's wrong with saying Gilbert, otoole, Bunyan, Fulton all dominated us n they were simply too good.

hahaha Nothing wrong with that at all because its very true. I just think that Nalder and Poltrock did a fantastic job on their players and it was very interesting how Nalder played Lovett, he really got to him.

I wish you all the best in the finals and yes you are correct its a proud job to be only winning a couple of games and the playing in finals the next year. Town Hall booking and clothes to the print no rumour though, you should check it out. Local printers and hall booking is public record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you should be. It has been a terrific effort by everyone at Tigerland to bounce back so strongly this year.

hahaha Nothing wrong with that at all because its very true. I just think that Nalder and Poltrock did a fantastic job on their players and it was very interesting how Nalder played Lovett, he really got to him.

I wish you all the best in the finals and yes you are correct its a proud job to be only winning a couple of games and the playing in finals the next year. Town Hall booking and clothes to the print no rumour though, you should check it out. Local printers and hall booking is public record.

Well please if it is public record please show everyone your proof. I have not missed a committee meeting n any orders go through me, so please just say I am a liar n present your FACTS. Cause I have every invoice and meeting minutes.

Guardian I have no idea who u r, I probably do In real life, n u r probably sitting back playing me and having a laugh, but for u to say its not rumors and get on here n try to make my club look stupid & arrogant with your RUMORS u put on here is crap.

congats to the malle eagles 2nds side they have struggled for years to fill a side and been on the end of some flogings to see them make a prelim final is a super effort

Predictions for this week lads??? Firstly can I say well done to all at Tigerland. What a terrific effort to make the GF after the lean period they have had. Being from Lalbert I can appreciate how difficult it is to climb back up the ladder and to do it in one year as Woorinen have is outstanding:thumbsu:

Having said that I think Kerang should win. Both sides have terrific midfields. Some of the best running around in counrtry victoria. Kelm in the Ruck is a big plus for Kerang and thier big forwards also give them the edge I believe.

Good luck to both sides and lets hope it is a good game

What about the match ups Roota? Anything to say about the ones that will swing the game having seen both of these sides up nice and close?

Kerangs forward line will be to big. They have a number of players who can kick 6+ goals. You might be able to match up 2 or 3 of them up but there will be someone left with a miss match. Very good side who deserve to cap of a great season.

But well done to everyone involved with Woorinen. To turn the club around in one year has been a great effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back