Prediction Changes Round 15 V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Well after another 100 point loss against the Bye we now head to play the Swannies in a venue we haven't won in 20 odd years.

In Duggan, Barrass, McGovern, Waterman,
Out Foley, Gaff,Xon,Clark, Trew

FB Bazzo Barrass Duggan
HB Hunt McGovern Ginbey
C Hough Sheed Kelly
HF Long Darling Waterman
FF Maric Allen SPS
R Williams Shuey Yeo
I Petch Chesser Witherden Edwards
Sub Clark

I like those changes but it is wishful thinking that Gaff gets dropped, we can only hope. Chesser will go back to the WAFL and with any luck there are 8 or 9 others line up for the BEagles too.

Hurn must be a chance too, would be a handy sub. Have to wait for the injury report tomorrow.

Ins: Barrass, McGovern, Duggan, Waterman, Hurn,
Outs: Foley (inj/shithouse), Clark, O'Neill, Petruccelle, Chesser/Edwards, Trew (sub)

Whoever is out from the last 2 to go to sub

Hewett to get a full game in the Beagles

Last edited:
Schoey on his podcast said Jamie Cripps could be back this week

Any news on how Hewett is tracking? With it being a head knock he will have kept his fitness up you'd assume.

He was looking great prior to the hit and I'd like to see him come straight back in. If you're gonna get pumped by 100+ points it may as well be in the seniors.

Plus it is an away game and I don't think he's had one yet? Good experience.

In: Barrass, Duggan, Waterman, Trew (from sub)
Out: Foley (inj), ONeill, Ledwards, Clark (to sub)

Backs: Barrass, Bazzo, Yeo/Ginbey, Duggan/Shuey, Witherden, Hough, Hunt
Mids: Kelly, Sheed, Ginbey/Yeo, Shuey/Duggan, Gaff, Chesser
Rucks: Williams, Waterman
Forwards: Allen, Darling, Maric, Petch, Long, SPS, Trew
Sub: Clark
Emergencies: O’Neill (traveling), Ledwards, Hewett (WAFL)

Gov to prove his fitness in the WAFL. He’s missed 11 weeks and we’ve had far too many instances of players coming straight back in and getting injured again.

Yeo/Ginbey and Duggan/Shuey to effectively job share.

Trew to get a chance in the 22. Clark back to sub. O’Neill to carry the bags. Ledwards to get a full run in the WAFL. (Or Chesser to get a full run in the WAFL, I’m not really fussed which).

Gaff won’t be dropped, so maybe play him in the red wing role where he can run and run and run and his poor disposal won’t hurt as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Waterman is our start of the week out.

Still room for surprise additions to the Tuesday AFL official list.

And of course we're still days away from our random Thursday injury/illness/infection addition.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

Got discharged today so while missing this week hopefully over the worst of it
Perhaps but last time a Waterman got a pretty bad infection, it nearly derailed their AFL career

Well after another 100 point loss against the Bye we now head to play the Swannies in a venue we haven't won in 20 odd years.

In Duggan, Barrass, McGovern, Waterman,
Out Foley, Gaff,Xon,Clark, Trew

FB Bazzo Barrass Duggan
HB Hunt McGovern Ginbey
C Hough Sheed Kelly
HF Long Darling Waterman
FF Maric Allen SPS
R Williams Shuey Yeo
I Petch Chesser Witherden Edwards
Sub Clark

In Barrass and McGovern.

At end of game _

Outs: Barrass (inj hip flexor), McGovern (inj hamstring), Darling (inj falcon), Shuey (inj abdominal aortic aneurysm, Acne, Bacterial vaginosis, Benign prostate enlargement, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Dementia, Diabetes: Type I, Diabetes: Type II, Endometriosis........................)

Without a massive injury list/ players coming straight into the team coming of injuries, we would be half a chance.

Swans are putrid this year (cue 100 point loss)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back