Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, he was a surprise winner but he is incredibly consistent and wins a lot of ball.

Thought some comments about him winning were pretty disrespectful.

I had no problems with him taking it out.
Did you watch the coverage Pivotonian?
If so, who was your best dressed?:D Think Nadia and Jimmy did pretty well. Don't know what was up with Geoffrey Edelston's girl and her knife glove thing.:eek:

Did you watch the coverage Pivotonian?
If so, who was your best dressed?:D Think Nadia and Jimmy did pretty well. Don't know what was up with Geoffrey Edelston's girl and her knife glove thing.:eek:
I didn't watch any of the pre-count stuff, doesn't interest me.

Turn it on just as Gil finished reading out the votes for round one.

Aw Tom, have fun at the show. The animal nursery is cute, and some of the food halls-just find the one with the wine and beer samples, then you'll have fun!
IIRC, they used to be pretty generous with the drink samples at the show. Will keep it in mind ;)

As for the animal nursery, it's first on the agenda. My gf says she doesn't care about anything else, as long as she sees the baby animals. We could just head to the Collingwood children's farm. That'd be easier :confused:

IIRC, they used to be pretty generous with the drink samples at the show. Will keep it in mind ;)

As for the animal nursery, it's first on the agenda. My gf says she doesn't care about anything else, as long as she sees the baby animals. We could just head to the Collingwood children's farm. That'd be easier :confused:
No! It's special to see animals AT THE SHOW!!!
Remember when they used to colour the baby chickens? Cute.
Maybe there will be some dog judging, I like that too. :oops:

I'd buy 10 of them. Love Bertie Beetles!
And a chip show bag. And gag magic too.

I must look into whether there's a Sydney show. Now I want to go to the show lol!

you could just go to coles/woolies and get more bang for your buck.

could be wrong, but think it is the royal easter show for you sydneysiders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've just been through the show guide (bloody hell, didnt know there was one) and our day is sorted :rolleyes:

No! It's special to see animals AT THE SHOW!!!
Remember when they used to colour the baby chickens? Cute.
Maybe there will be some dog judging, I like that too. :oops:
Yep, dog judging of Pomeranians today-needless to say, my gf is more than excited about that. May be a good time for me to find that beer hall ;)

I think they are. My son went to the show last year with instructions to pick one up for me.
Yep, my gf has sorted which show bags she wants-they're in the guide. :rolleyes: BB are still $1 and on the list.

Have a good day folks, am off now.

you could just go to coles/woolies and get more bang for your buck.

could be wrong, but think it is the royal easter show for you sydneysiders.
Sweets taste better out of a showbag though. I know it's mad, but easter eggs taste better than regular chocolate too!

You're right about the show up here. If my contract is extended-which is looking likely-i'll be sure to go next easter.

RE-Shows last time i went to a show (Geelong show) the racing pigs and the flying piggys were fun to watch.
Get on bertie beatles you can't get them anywhere else.
How did the pigs fly Rocker?:eek:
I remember diving pigs the last time I went to the Melbourne Show-they slid them down a slide into a kids pool.

About the BB's-now I really want some!
I can't find pollywaffles anymore. I crave them all the time, even though I remember what the boys at school called them!!

How did the pigs fly Rocker?:eek:
I remember diving pigs the last time I went to the Melbourne Show-they slid them down a slide into a kids pool.

About the BB's-now I really want some!
I can't find pollywaffles anymore. I crave them all the time, even though I remember what the boys at school called them!!
They called them either flying pigs or jumping piggy's they put them up a ramp and they were jumping/flying looked awesome.
I wanted to get a mini pig as a pet I rang the local council but they wouldn't let it happen.Have to be in a rural or semi rural area grr but my dogs would want to eat it,one day if i move out of the burbs.

Sweets taste better out of a showbag though. I know it's mad, but easter eggs taste better than regular chocolate too!
Really?

So a Red Tulip Elegant Rabbit would taste better than Lindt chocolate??

They called them either flying pigs or jumping piggy's they put them up a ramp and they were jumping/flying looked awesome.
I wanted to get a mini pig as a pet I rang the local council but they wouldn't let it happen.Have to be in a rural or semi rural area grr but my dogs would want to eat it,one day if i move out of the burbs.
My cousin has a mini pig. She lives in the country though.
It didnt stay too small-it's up to her knees, but really cute.
She has no probs with her dog, but it's a tiny poodle, they're best friends. I'm guessing your dogs are not poodles? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back