Chris Fagan is a good man.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope and feel sure he is being offered support along with others named publicly however it is important there is thorough external investigation so I'm glad Worksafe is doing that.

Why do the some people have more empathy for the supposed perp’s vs the supposed victims? At the very least show some empathy both ways.

Some are quick to say wait for the investigation to finish and support the coaches yet struggle to show any support to the apparent victims 🤷‍♂️

Chris Fagan is a good man. If you were half intelligent and had compassion you would see this. You are an individual who is dark in mentality. You are a dangerous person.
Why post this though? Great you think he is a good man sure and maybe he is…. But he has been accused of some grade A racism that needs to be scrutinised to the full.

A good man who needs our support.

Yeah I reckon the Indigenous parties who've been horrifically affected to the point of allegedly being suicidal and losing a baby, probably need the support more than a white man in his 50's who's been paid handsomely his whole life and never had to deal with racial intolerance or power imbalances, in his entire tenure.

Just a thought.

Why do the some people have more empathy for the supposed perp’s vs the supposed victims? At the very least show some empathy both ways.

Some are quick to say wait for the investigation to finish and support the coach
Why post this though? Great you think he is a good man sure and maybe he is…. But he has been accused of some grade A racism that needs to be scrutinised to the full.
If you can't see what your saying than there is no hope for you. You roll over to despotism without you using your God given right of free thought. YOU do not need others to CONTROL your thought. My free thought is Chris Fagan is a good man.

Chris Fagan is a good man. If you were half intelligent and had compassion you would see this. You are an individual who is dark in mentality. You are a dangerous person.
Where is your compassion to the people affected by what he and others have at this stage allegedly done?

You are doing nothing more than speaking in support of your own club who may well have their coach outed from the game. If he coached anyone else your opinion would be nowhere near the same as what it is now.

If you can't see what your saying than there is no hope for you. You roll over to despotism without you using your God given right of free thought. YOU do not need others to CONTROL your thought. My free thought is Chris Fagan is a good man.

And my free thought is that he isn't. If you value free speech, then you value both sides, rather than just your own opinion.

If you don't agree with this mentality, then you're contradicting your entire premise and believe there is only one truth - yours. If that is the case, then that would make you the 'despot'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Chris!

Miss You Hello GIF by Ryn Dean

It isn't even page 2 and we already got this whole freedom thing started

Yeah I reckon the Indigenous parties who've been horrifically affected to the point of allegedly being suicidal and losing a baby, probably need the support more than a white man in his 50's who's been paid handsomely his whole life and never had to deal with racial intolerance or power imbalances, in his entire tenure.

Just a thought.
Yes a pathetic thought. Australian people of English descent were treated as slaves with no help. The Anglican Church, the royals, the moneyed class led by the London Jewish bankers used good English people to grow Australia. The Brits may have been the first country in the world to end slavery and kudos to them, but never less white slavery continued in Australia . But the English intelligence flourished even under cruel conditions,. They created this magnificent country we all enjoy.God bless them. God bless them.

I don’t recall anyone stating that he’s not a good man.

Good people still make mistakes however and if proven they still need to be called to account for them

Yes a pathetic thought. Australian people of English descent were treated as slaves with no help. The Anglican Church, the royals, the moneyed class led by the London Jewish bankers used good English people to grow Australia. The Brits may have been the first country in the world to end slavery and kudos to them, but never less white slavery continued in Australia . But the English intelligence flourished even under cruel conditions,. They created this magnificent country we all enjoy.God bless them. God bless them.

Wtf

It isn't even page 2 and we already got this whole freedom thing started
I was big on this s**t too as an uneducated dickhead over the vaccine I didn’t want that probably saved my life. My heart rate permanently dropped by 30bpm on average after I had covid.

Turns out when you stop spending your spare time smoking cones in a shed with morons, you can change your thought process 👍🏻

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back