Society/Culture Circumcision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. Anyone who says they're in favour, ask them to watch a procedure take place and listen to the scream. You are wilfulling torturing a helpless and definitely not consenting baby. I don't know how that can possibly be defended.

When females get circumcised, it's considered an atrocity, so much so that a UN agency/outside agency with UN backing gets involved. When it comes to boys being subjected to this practice, no one bats an eye lid. Says a lot about our misandric society and culture.

one in a thousand circumcisions go wrong.

prequel or sequel?
one-hundred-years-of-solitude.jpg

Well said. Anyone who says they're in favour, ask them to watch a procedure take place and listen to the scream. You are wilfulling torturing a helpless and definitely not consenting baby. I don't know how that can possibly be defended.

Living without one is awesome. Like really awesome. Uncut, man those are seriously hideous looking things.

I've watched the procedure, what's the big deal? You think we remember a bit of pain as a kid?

I'm wrapped my parents went with the procedure.

The bottom line is if you don't like it, don't do it. Other than that butt the * out of pother peoples lives and let them make the choice.

Living without one is awesome. Like really awesome. Uncut, man those are seriously hideous looking things.

I've watched the procedure, what's the big deal? You think we remember a bit of pain as a kid?

The bottom line is if you don't like it, don't do it. Other than that butt the **** out of pother peoples lives and let them make the choice.

Good point.....you just backed up the idea of not doing it without knowing you did

You said 'let them make the choice'
So how can a newborn baby make that choice?

They are so much nicer to look at.

Shhhh women apparently aren't allowed to say such things even if they think it.

Get's the pull backs all in a tiz.

Good point.....you just backed up the idea of not doing it without knowing you did

You said 'let them make the choice'
So how can a newborn baby make that choice?

They can't. They also can't choose their own name which could get them beaten up at school and bullied over for 12 years.

There's no outcry over parents giving out stupid names that will inevitably cause their child far more psychological and potentially physical pain over the years.

Maybe if 60 Minutes did a story on that the outraged types would leap onto that.

I'd rather be circumcised than called Sebastian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bottom line is if you don't like it, don't do it. Other than that butt the **** out of pother peoples lives and let them make the choice.

wrapped? really. thought you were unwrapped.

awesome. like, really awesome. like, how the girls in The Hills like, speak.

wrapped? really. thought you were unwrapped.

awesome. like, really awesome. like, how the girls in The Hills like, speak.

Sorry, I'm a Bostonian eh.

The main "for" argument seems to be cosmetic, what other purely cosmetic surgeries are appropriate for infants?

Nose Jobs?, Ear Tucks?

The main "for" argument seems to be cosmetic, what other purely cosmetic surgeries are appropriate for infants?

Nose Jobs?, Ear Tucks?

You left out the part where ease of hygiene is also a big bonus.

So surgery to benefit lazy parents? may as well get their hair lazered so the cant get lice.

Surgery so we don't get smegma issues. It's wonderful.

Smegma is awesome, said no woman ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back