Clarkson vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarkson is an all time great coach and I rate him highly

But he is carrying on like the biggest sook in Australia

Maybe focus on your own team and get over it, Sydney’s defenders are not doing anything different

And even if they were what is it to do with him , the long crusade he has gone on is pathetic

Clarkson is an all time great coach and I rate him highly

But he is carrying on like the biggest sook in Australia

Maybe focus on your own team and get over it, Sydney’s defenders are not doing anything different

And even if they were what is it to do with him , the long crusade he has gone on is pathetic
He went on a similar crusade after he played us regarding Joel Selwood. The very next week in his presser he's defending Puopolo's flopping and playing for free kicks. Bit of a hypocrite.

He went on a similar crusade after he played us regarding Joel Selwood. The very next week in his presser he's defending Puopolo's flopping and playing for free kicks. Bit of a hypocrite.

i get looking out for your own club, and he does have a rightful elder statesman type roll that comes with success. The after game presser was fine, but what next a new idea spread? perhaps he could hire a billboard near the airport.

He might go stand in fed square and start complaining, will need something to stand on of course.

What happened to his unsocial able hawks?

I absolute love Clarko. He is the best coach in the AFL by a mile and is one of the only people that isn't afraid to speak his mind these days but this is embarrassing... hawthorn lost the game on Friday because they were pathetic in front of goal when it counted... they kicked 1.5 in the last quarter...another reason they may have lost the game was match committee, which I would say Clarko is the head of- IN: W.Langford...arguably the worst player to lace up his boots from any team on the weekend...

maxresdefault.jpg

2ce4331b4b51819e9275d19fe894e2e4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a weird comment when a lot of the intercept marks Hawthorn got in the Swans forward 50 were uncontested because whoever was down there was being held off the ball allowing a loose defender a free run.

It's even a league wide issue. I've often wondered for a good few years now if shepherding off a mark was still a rule because in every game you see repeat instances of defenders pushing back the main forward with a token look over their shoulder while a spare takes the mark.

Haha no he didnt. He included Puop to try and say it was a league wide problem.

A few offended cats - unable to process anything negative about Selwood - just got the hump and have called him a hypocrite since.

His point in this particular article is imo a waste of time, but valid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I highly doubt he took the time out of his day to plead his case to the CEO. What is it going to change realistically? This is Clarkson, he is no dimwit. Im 95% sure they met for something completely unrelated and FOX or the herald or whoever is reporting it is just looking for a story.

I highly doubt he took the time out of his day to plead his case to the CEO. What is it going to change realistically? This is Clarkson, he is no dimwit. Im 95% sure they met for something completely unrelated and FOX or the herald or whoever is reporting it is just looking for a story.
Longmire spoke to Gil and confirmed Clarkson was running him through the zapruder film from Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back