Clash of Clans

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats golden hour?
After updates, the sever resets and a lot of abandoned bases and bases with full collectors get up the front of the queue so first hour or so it's crazy loot.

After updates, the sever resets and a lot of abandoned bases and bases with full collectors get up the front of the queue so first hour or so it's crazy loot.

I'll remember for next time.. though I was on a plane during this one :)

Stoopid Wallys:

zIdbuh4mMd4Bt9GWaK9QjptsdFLM4wxhNNGn5SA441c=w1323-h744-no

Wanted to break into the Wiz/cannon/archer tower compartment (right hand side) for the 50% 1 star.
Barbs went straight to the wall at the cannon.
Wallys went hard left to the indent in the wall and targetted the purple junction between the Elixir storage and wiz tower.
2nd set wallys went right and around to walk throught the tesla gap and target the corner of the air defense.

Little campaigners completely ignored the compartment I wanted because it is actually already open to attack by design...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haste spell looking rather op to a rage spell. Also can fit more haste spells as they take up only 1 spot.

Only lasts 10 seconds and it's useless when your troops hit the walls as there is no attack boost.

Last edited:
Damn I wish my clan was lvl 5 already:(
We only ever war twice a week 15-20 people war but we going full time now til we hit lvl5, currently lvl4. We also recruited heaps of th5-6 players for extra xp and so we can do 35-40 player wars

Damn I wish my clan was lvl 5 already:(
We only ever war twice a week 15-20 people war but we going full time now til we hit lvl5, currently lvl4. We also recruited heaps of th5-6 players for extra xp and so we can do 35-40 player wars

That's the way!

My clan has lost the last few wars due to our top players having great bases but being s**t at attacking.

Not too phased as loot bonus is only awarded to stars (I usually get 6) and being level 5 means the +1 is super helpful when requesting. As long as there are enough active members to hook you up with troops it's happy days.

I reckon' even farming clans should strive for clan level 5.

Hey guys never knew there was a thread on BF lol.

I'm selling my account due to life circumstances.
name : Necrohammer
clan : Rockacoc

PM me if interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back