Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Welcome one and all to the BFFL (Big Footy Fantasy League)
The BFFL is a unique fantasy football experience, run through the Ultimate Football Website where 12-14 coaches manage a full List 40+ players to compete for the premiership. Every list is unique, each player is only selected once and you keep your list and develop it over a number of seasons.
It uses a categories based scoring system, Scoring accuracy, Total Points, Kicks, Handballs, Marks, Hitouts, Tackles, Frees for and Frees against. You gain 1 point for winning each category.
We are looking for new dedicated and interested coaches to potentially manage two of the current squads for the 2014 season. This is will include the trade period and potential 2 drafting periods prior to the regular season.
Feel free to have a look around the BFFL board by following this link -
Please apply within this thread and ask as many questions as you wish.
Regards
Jordie_tackles

Ok once again, we have a franchise available in the BFFL.

Join 13 other dedicated coaches.

Only one position anybody keen?

Bump looking for a new coach to join an established team and league the BFFL.

League is good and devloping nicely, we have our own sub board on this forum and get some chat going, trading is highly encouraged and it is a dynasty style league.

We use an interesting method of scoring over 9 categories using kicks marks goals ect as the scoring parameters.

ask some questions here or introduce yourself on the board located in this link,

Regards

JT

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/bigfooty-fantasy-league-2013.373/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two more coaching vacancies within this competition, cutting some dead wood @wackytiger *joke*

Anyway the league is growing stronger each year and we want two great new coaches for the 2015 season.

It is a dynasty league, and uses categories based scoring I the ultimate football game site.

It is pretty easy to pick up and your lineup is kept on the site so no deadlines to worry about each week.

It will involve a draft and trade period and season proper, please ask questions and venture to the BFFL forum for more details and to meet some coaches

Cheers JT

Druit SOldiers as follows

upload_2014-9-24_18-10-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-24_18-7-54.png
    upload_2014-9-24_18-7-54.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2014-9-24_18-8-32.png
    upload_2014-9-24_18-8-32.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 4
Sorry about the formatting but as you can see, both teams have alot of good young players, neither is in a bad position and both will have either pick 1 or 2 this year to help again

Two more coaching vacancies within this competition, cutting some dead wood @wackytiger *joke*

Anyway the league is growing stronger each year and we want two great new coaches for the 2015 season.

It is a dynasty league, and uses categories based scoring I the ultimate football game site.

It is pretty easy to pick up and your lineup is kept on the site so no deadlines to worry about each week.

It will involve a draft and trade period and season proper, please ask questions and venture to the BFFL forum for more details and to meet some coaches

Cheers JT
Im both shocked and appalled............... that you tagged me wrong ;)

Sorry guys i couldnt commit beyond this season. You know how it goes too many different leagues, not enough time.

All the best NinjaSwan

Im both shocked and appalled............... that you tagged me wrong ;)

Sorry guys i couldnt commit beyond this season. You know how it goes too many different leagues, not enough time.

All the best NinjaSwan
Usual excuse for me being I was on my phone wacky, all understandable as I have over omitted before myself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back