CONFIRMED: Carlton won the Grigg trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Collins was a slow starter but has tonight confirmed what only the Navy bluebaggers already knew: we bent over Flogmond slowly and carefully and gave them some average outside plodder for a bloke with ticker who's willing to do what he has to to make sure the team wins. Nice work Carlton and suck s**t Richmond floggos HAHAHA:thumbsu:

Collins plays a couple of 'decent' games compared to his usually low standard since moving to the tankers and now all of a sudden Carlton have won the trade?

1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg

Collins plays a couple of 'decent' games compared to his usually low standard since moving to the tankers and now all of a sudden Carlton have won the trade?

Don't worry, that's as close as carltank and winning go together. This is culture running deep.

ChosenOnes_Mockup2.jpg

You obviously haven't watched him, despite a few brain fades he's all class and just keeps getting the pill and can kick goals. Has a heart like Pharlap.

I can see why the Tiggers fans liked him.

As bad as this Grigg dude is at kicking the ball he does not even come close to Judd in terms of shitness by foot.

So I guess that is some sort of a win. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loooooolll

Embarrassing thread
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Grigg is a thousand times better than Collins.

How many times has Collins had 30 or more possies?

redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Loooooollll

Embarrassing post
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Collins has a thousands times more heart and skill than Grigg.

How many times has Grigg not been a clanger king or be total downhill skier?

redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Typical Carlolton flogs. Collins comes out and plays a couple of decent quarters of footy and he is hailed as a great. Perhaps you flogs should remember his first game for the club where he was booed relentlessly and the only time he was cheered was when they announced that he had been subbed.

Typical Carlolton flogs. Collins comes out and plays a couple of decent quarters of footy and he is hailed as a great. Perhaps you flogs should remember his first game for the club where he was booed relentlessly and the only time he was cheered was when they announced that he had been subbed.
Those Carlton "supporters" are just flogs though. I never booed him or gave up.

Those Carlton "supporters" are just flogs though. I never booed him or gave up.
No they are your typical Carlolton flog. Only happy to cheer when things are going well. When the side goes s**t they are the first to ring in to radio stations to suggest Ratten gets sacked.

So Collins plays one good game and you've "won" the trade? I guess that means we won the McMahon trade with the bulldogs because he kicked a goal after the siren once. :rolleyes:

Also, how's the "festival of pwnage" going, Jayden?
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Higgins hammie might have affected teh result somewhat, in the game that is, why people go on about trade "wins" is beyond me. Every club gets a spud at some point
The same reason as all things on Bigfooty - dick measuring contests.

Loooooolll

Embarrassing thread
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Grigg is a thousand times better than Collins.

How many times has Collins had 30 or more possies?

redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
funny as when grigg has had 30 poss he had an average of 45 clangers as well and on average 54 cigarettes post game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back