Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:$ CarLOLton for caring more about the Coleman than going into finals with a win and their feral supporters abandoning ship halfway through the last quarter

Classic Blooser last round fail
Rather #concerning I must say. And in finals the umps might even stop giving frees to Curnow every time a defender goes within 5m of him... this could be their downfall :( nice of the AFL to carry them this far though.

Pole is up, flogs

Following the crowning of the H&A winner (loser) we will be having a special finals edition of EOTW so we can all continue to enjoy the floggery

If it’s anything like last year then there should be some choice options a la Dreamons straight setting and Swines -81 point GF non-appearance

May the worst team win!

Last edited:
Did I post on BF bragging about it before it happened? 😂
I was unaware that giving West Coast the player who kicked the winning goal against you in the Grand Final was something to brag about.
I do recall you bragging about Nick Daicos being the #1 pick in the draft and disappearing after the shame of seeing him slide to number 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back