Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't agree with almost everything that Bernardi says.

But can some one tells me what happens to abortion laws when we can save fetuses outside the womb at 12 weeks? Or earlier?

Some day in the future "women's right to choose" faces an inconvenient truth.. one that more advanced technology will make clear.

Life really does begin at conception.

No, that's just your opinion.

An equally valid opinion is that life doesn't begin until a child is between 7 and 14 months old, because before that time they have a level of sentience below that of other animals we don't consider to have personhood.

It's not even remotely as simple as you want to paint it.

No, that's just your opinion.

An equally valid opinion is that life doesn't begin until a child is between 7 and 14 months old, because before that time they have a level of sentience below that of other animals we don't consider to have personhood.

It's not even remotely as simple as you want to paint it.

A child without its mothers goodwill is as good as dead anyway, modern life is so harsh.

I suspect abbott and bernardi would countenance brainwashing pregant females to accept their view of events

At last a non-hysterical media article.

In his book, Bernardi sums up his argument on families with this: ''Social policy should continue to advocate for the best possible social environment for children. More often than not, as studies have shown, that environment is a family with a child's married biological mother and father. Of course, there will always be exceptions to this - some traditional families fail miserably at childcare and some step-families do a wonderful job of raising children - but it should not deter society as a whole from encouraging its citizens to pursue the traditional family model".
http://www.theage.com.au/comment/so...rnardi-without-reading-it-20140112-30okv.html

That would be a first from Paul Sheehan.

Wait, he called the reaction to Bernardi's book a "hate campaign" and a "parade of bigotry". Disregard. The usual hysteria from Sheehan

But can some one tells me what happens to abortion laws when we can save fetuses outside the womb at 12 weeks? Or earlier?

Some day in the future "women's right to choose" faces an inconvenient truth.. one that more advanced technology will make clear.

I like how you put women's right to choose in quotations:rolleyes:

So "God" is therefore largest perpetrator of abortions (via miscarriage) and is therefore the world's greatest mass murderer?

popcorn.gif

So "God" is therefore largest perpetrator of abortions (via miscarriage) and is therefore the world's greatest mass murderer?

popcorn.gif

Always has been. Sodom and Gomorrah, the Plagues of Egypt, the great flood, all God's direct work or ordered by God.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know this from personal experience?
In previous posts, he has told us that he is constantly accosted by blokes wanting to play hide-the-sausage with him. The conclusion reached was that he was far too pretty for his own bad.

What is the true intended norm?

I assume you mean sex between a man and a woman?

If so, then are the following OK between a consenting man and woman of legal age?

Oral sex, sex with toys, bondage, discipline, rubber, leather, gang bangs and anal sex?
I like the cut of your jib.

Even a full term child is unviable without adult intervention.
You may need to redefine life at 12 weeks, although if you're willing to foot the bill for a whole life of full time care I urge and encourage you to continue your fools errand.;)

have you ever heard of adoption, there are thousands of couples who would love to be able to, surely asking someone to carry their own child to full term which is a paltry 9 months is not too much to ask , and then they can have nothing to do you with the child from then on , but at least they have allowed them life

so what. they wish to contact their birth parents, it doesn't mean adoption is not successful, trust you to find fault with everything

Always has been. Sodom and Gomorrah, the Plagues of Egypt, the great flood, all God's direct work or ordered by God.

"Too hard to fix, 40* days & nights of rain"

* "Hehe, only 40 days and nights?" - The Scots

At last a non-hysterical media article.

In his book, Bernardi sums up his argument on families with this: ''Social policy should continue to advocate for the best possible social environment for children. More often than not, as studies have shown, that environment is a family with a child's married biological mother and father. Of course, there will always be exceptions to this - some traditional families fail miserably at childcare and some step-families do a wonderful job of raising children - but it should not deter society as a whole from encouraging its citizens to pursue the traditional family model".
http://www.theage.com.au/comment/so...rnardi-without-reading-it-20140112-30okv.html

some step-families do a wonderful job of raising children

Some?

so what. they wish to contact their birth parents, it doesn't mean adoption is not successful, trust you to find fault with everything

I never said that adoption couldn't be successful.

You assume that women ignore the possibility of giving birth and adopting the baby out. Can you think, independently, of any reasons why women would choose to not give birth / adopt out? I already gave you one (sort of, which you can't comprehend), but there are many others.

all I am saying the woman got themselves in the predicament, for being irresponsible, all they have to do is carry the child for 9 months and that's it, the adoption process can take place, it seems nowdays you do whatever floats your boat, take a bit of accountability for your actions and go ahead with the birth process, why abort a life that is your own flesh and blood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back